::crickets::

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Psssst...are we here yet???

• Options

I'M HERE!!! 

::looks around, checkin out the new place::  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hah! I was just coming over here to see if everyone had moved.
    252855_10150214241312114_262494087113_7012916_3895481_n-2Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker Siggy check.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh thank heavens I was so nervous.  It's like the first day of school.  Do I look ok?  Do I have anything in my teeth?
  • Options

imageCupcakeKaper:
    Oh thank heavens I was so nervous.  It's like the first day of school.  Do I look ok?  Do I have anything in my teeth?

you look good, deep breath, we can do this!!!

(seriously though you look AWESOME in your siggy!!)  

• Options
    imagejeffsbride2010:

imageCupcakeKaper:

Thanks.  Hopefully I won't have to eat my lunch in the bathroom.  So nervous. 

• Options
    imageCupcakeKaper:
    imagejeffsbride2010:

imageCupcakeKaper:

We'll be okay. It can't be that much different over here, can it? can it????  

• Options
    imageCupcakeKaper:
    imagejeffsbride2010:

imageCupcakeKaper:

Eh, don't sweat it. We'll take over the good bathroom. ::hands over a snackpack::

• Options
    imageCupcakeKaper:

I'll keep you company if you do.

252855_10150214241312114_262494087113_7012916_3895481_n-2Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker Siggy check.
  • Options
    Yes I think the 9-12 regs have flown away to toddlerhood.
  • Options

imageSeussicalOne:
    Yes I think the 9-12 regs have flown away to toddlerhood.

I was thinking the same thing, did you see their UO had like a million pages. 12-24 aren't gonna know what hit them.  

• Options
    We are almost here! Didn't want to migrate to early.
  • Options
    I'm in, but I never found an exit buddy :-/ I am surely eating lunch in the bathroom, in one of the small stalls for sure.  Although I guess with all the pumping I do in bathroom stalls at work, at least I'll be used to it...
  • Options

imagePeonyPumps:
    I'm in, but I never found an exit buddy :-/ I am surely eating lunch in the bathroom, in one of the small stalls for sure.  Although I guess with all the pumping I do in bathroom stalls at work, at least I'll be used to it...

I'll be your buddy (grabs one of your bags)

Also, you arent supposed to have to pump in a bathroom, but if you do I find it both admirable and disgusting. Seriously though, you are a better other/ eployee than I.  

• Options
    imagejeffsbride2010:

imagePeonyPumps:

Also, you arent supposed to have to pump in a bathroom, but if you do I find it both admirable and disgusting. Seriously though, you are a better other/ eployee than I.  

Lol.  I also find it disgusting.  Sadly, for one of my jobs, the bathrooms are usually the better option.  I've been offered sitting behind a screen, pumping in a room where the door doesn't shut all the way much less doesn't lock, pumping in rooms with windows with no curtains, etc.  I've been walked in on more than I can count, by both men and women, and actually had people get really angry at me for taking up their space.  But my other job has a pump room with a tv and a couch, so I try to justify to myself that since I get to be super comfortable in one place I can handle the massive discomforts of the other job.  ANYWAY, not to take over the thread with ranting... :-./ 

• Options
    imagePeonyPumps:
    imagejeffsbride2010:

imagePeonyPumps:

Lol.  I also find it disgusting.  Sadly, for one of my jobs, the bathrooms are usually the better option.  I've been offered sitting behind a screen, pumping in a room where the door doesn't shut all the way much less doesn't lock, pumping in rooms with windows with no curtains, etc.  I've been walked in on more than I can count, by both men and women, and actually had people get really angry at me for taking up their space.  But my other job has a pump room with a tv and a couch, so I try to justify to myself that since I get to be super comfortable in one place I can handle the massive discomforts of the other job.  ANYWAY, not to take over the thread with ranting... :-./ 

As long as you've made peace with it. Continue moving in... 

• Options
    ::peaks into check out the new digs::
    imageimage
    BFP # 1- DS ~ TTC #2 since Jan. 2012 - BFP # 2 - "Baby Elsie" - Blighted Ovum - D&C August 22, 2012 at 7w3d, BFP # 3 - CP - December 30, 2012, BFP # 4 - CP - March 19, 2013 ~ First RE Appt. 4/24/13 Med cycle #1: 50mg Clomid and Trigger shot = BFN. Med. Cycle #2: 6 cysts found. No meds/rest cycle. Trying on our own = BFP # 5! Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 129 Beta #3 = 94 - CP - July 2, 2013. BFP # 6! Beta#1 = 21, Beta#2 =58 Beta#3 = 134. U/S shows heartbeat of 142 at 7w2d!
  • Options
    Interesting place ya got here
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I just started exploring this new world. I think I am also moving...
    image Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagesmittysmiles:
    ::giggle:: I feel like a freshman.
    Love my million dollar family with 2U2! DS born: 12/16/10 DD born: 07/18/12
  • Options

imageSteph Bez:
    imagesmittysmiles:
    ::giggle:: I feel like a freshman.

Um.  You're new?? 

• Options

I leave for 10 minutes to wash bottles and you all leave. WTH? Good thing I decided to check the place out.

Shouldn't someone tell the others we've moved?

• Options
    I joined the bandwagon too.....so happy we are all one big happy family moving together!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Why is everyone leaving before their lo is 9 months?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    imagecgr8979:
    Why is everyone leaving before their lo is 9 months?
    I am staying with all the cool kids!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I don't like to be late so I figured I'd check out the new digs tonight.  Plus we're getting on a plane in the morning to go away for the weekend so I figured I'd better start moving my stuff over here tonight.

Peony -- I'll eat lunch with you, don't worry :)  I think Friday is tater tots in 9-12!!

• Options

it's bizarre to me that we are here already. I'm not ready for my kid's birthday to be this close! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageLoppy19:
    ::straps Adalyn on her back and jumps the fence::

Loppy, your new sig pics are gorgeous!  I really want to have professional pics done but haven't gotten around to it.  Maybe I can bribe Kaper with cupcakes.  We have Magnolia Bakery, Crumbs, Sugar Sweet Sunshine, the list goes on ;)

• Options
    imagemonkey_pants:

I don't like to be late so I figured I'd check out the new digs tonight.  Plus we're getting on a plane in the morning to go away for the weekend so I figured I'd better start moving my stuff over here tonight.

Peony -- I'll eat lunch with you, don't worry :)  I think Friday is tater tots in 9-12!!

Napoleon, give me some of your tots!
  • Options
    imagePeonyPumps:
    imagemonkey_pants:

Napoleon, give me some of your tots!

Get your own tots! Besides, she's drawing me a liger to hang in my locker.

• Options
    Y'all didn't get the memo??  Cruel told us to start packing and Tits wrote the rules for the big move.  And today is the big day!  It's because some people have older kids and are all ready to move over and the rest of us want to be just like them and don't want to be separated.  So here we are!
  • Options

I'm here.

::sits down at lunch table and passes out mom's homemade cookies::

photo 8171fa67-0749-444f-93ec-78250e104e5f_zps37aefc95.jpg

• Options
    imagerimjob:

I'm here.

::sits down at lunch table and passes out mom's homemade cookies::

Me too! ::trades fudge with Rim for cookies::

• Options
    I just moved over the other day.  DS turned 9 months on Monday.  The question is, why are some of you guys here?  Your LO's aren't 9 months yet?  Not that you're not welcome here, but I would have loved to hold on to that 6-9 board as long as I could. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageNewFamily09:
    I just moved over the other day.  DS turned 9 months on Monday.  The question is, why are some of you guys here?  Your LO's aren't 9 months yet?  Not that you're not welcome here, but I would have loved to hold on to that 6-9 board as long as I could. 

::passes fudge to NewFam:: Well see, we all hang together so if one moves, we all do. That's just how we roll.

• Options
    ::Sighs in relief as I spy HenHen::  WTF!  Where is Buffy?  ::runs over to 6-9::

photo 8171fa67-0749-444f-93ec-78250e104e5f_zps37aefc95.jpg

• Options

imagerimjob:
    ::Sighs in relief as I spy HenHen::  WTF!  Where is Buffy?  ::runs over to 6-9::

::sighs:: bout time! Geez! ::happy rim moved out of the way:: I need to plug my radio in so I can play my Shirley Q Liquor CD.

• Options

imagerimjob:

Drag her azz in here with the rest of us!!

• Options
    I'm here...but it feels weird and I keep looking behind me to comfy 6-9...this board is scary, did you guys know it ends in 12!?!?!?! As in one year, no longer a baby, about to head of to college any day now?
  • Options
    I'm here, no one panic.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageMolluskwrangler:
    I'm here, no one panic.

Sup Mollusk! ::hands her koolaid::

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"