Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Loestrin Fe VS. LoLestrin

Any opinions?

I have been on Loestrin with no problems at all but it's like 65 a month with our insurance and doc doesn't get anymore samples of this particular pill so he switched me to LoLestrin and gave me 5 months of free packs and said come back when they run out.

Just wondering if anyone can weigh in?

Thanks!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Loestrin Fe VS. LoLestrin

• I'm on loloestrin Fe and love it, my period lasts maybe 2 days now since there are so many active pills.  I have never been on loestrin so I have nothing to compare it to, but I like it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Have u had trouble with weight gain with it? I read some people did ( but I have heard people did on loestrin also and I never did so who knows?)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I haven't noticed any and it has been a few months, I was on Yaz before the boys and I noticed gain with that but not with this one.
  • I love Loestrin FE.  I have not tried LoLestrin.
  • I'm lurking but I actually have had a bad experience with Loloestrin and I am excited that I finally got a prescription for a different BCP today! I have been on it for about six months and I spot frequently and have had two periods in some months. I had 4 free packs of it but when I started having to pay for it ($73 per month), it was definitely not worth it. That being said, all pills affect everyone differently so it may work for you just fine.
  • I've always been on Loestrin Fe and loved it; however, even after DH being 10m old I haven't had regular periods. My doctor says it's normal, but I'm going for a second opinion and getting my pill switched just to see if it makes a difference. I don't enjoy no longer knowing when I'm going to get my period, getting it every other week for a while and then skipping a month or two. Again though, I was taking it for 10 years before kids with no problems, and LOVED it.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"