Cloth Diapering
Options

If you use fitteds/wool overnight....

What else does your LO wear?

Lately I've been putting DS is fleece footie pjs as it's starting to get chilly (with pocket diaper). But I just bought wool longies and want to start using fitteds/wool at night. What else should I dress him in, especially for winter?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: If you use fitteds/wool overnight....

• Options

Last winter I did wool footies and a LS tee or wool soaker and a sleep sack. This year she can get out of her diapers, so it's going to be all soaker and footed PJs to deter her ;)

• Options
    We do wool footies with a long sleeved or short sleeved shirt.  When she was a little smaller, we put a sleep sack over the top.  She also sometimes wore a wool soaker with a long sleeved t and sleepsack.  We also sometimes do a PUL cover over a fitted and put her in regular footie pajamas.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wool longies and long sleep shirt.     Or, wool soaker and regular two piece jammies
  • Options
    Last week, we did longies, long sleeve shirt, and a fleece sleep sack. Mainly we do one-piece fleece footies and I cover her with a fleece blanket, but at 4 mos, I wouldn't have felt comfortable putting a blanket in her crib.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    For winter I put him in footies a long sleeve thermal shirt and a toddler sleep sack or he wears the soaker with fleece pjs.
    "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

• Options
    We do wool longies with a long sleeve shirt, or a wool soaker with two piece fleece PJ's.
  • Options

I do a long sleeve onesie not buttoned, and either fleece pants or longies, socks and a light weight sleep sack.  When it gets colder I will probably do the same combo but with a fleece sleep sack.  

I need to find some comfortable long sleeve t shirts instead of the the onsies not buttoned but I haven't found any yet.  Where did any of you buy yours?

Thanks. 

• Options
    Old Navy and Walmart has thermal long sleeved shirts for babies.
  • Options
    He lives in cotton sweatshirts with longies + woollybottoms slippers or wool footies.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"