Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Stupid question about fear

I got scared today and my heart started racing and had nerves in my stomach...  I know this is probably ok because it has to happen to everyone, but do you think that causes problems? 

Thanks!

Re: Stupid question about fear

• Options

I think the ute does a really good job at taking care of baby!

I'm sorry you were scared. I hope all is ok?!

• Options
    Sounds like a slight panic attack.  I would say that it isn't the best thing for you pregnant or not.  But I wouldn't worry about it causing any problems.

imagephoto BeachAudrey6-23-2013_zps95b514cd.jpgphoto TRCALBadge_zpse0b3d2cb.jpg
    BFP #1 9-22-10 Missed M/c 10-18-10 D&E 10-28-10

BFP #2 5-9-11 EDD 1-12-12 Audrey Rachel born 1-12-12

BFP #3 9-21-13 EDD 5-30-14
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think the baby will be just fine!! PP are right though it does sound like a mild panic attack.  I hope you are doing better, don't worry about LO I know you are going to worry anyways, but just breathe.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Thank you ladies.  I'm a teacher and there was a fight at the end of the day and this student was out of control, so I panicked. 

You guys are awesome!  I know there is nothing to do about fear or stress or anything like that, but it always scares me.

• Options
    I don't think something so quick could cause any issues with the pregnancy.  Over the weekend I was driving and DH and DS were in the car after leaving an Autumnfest at my old college and there are a huge row of traffic on a main road because there was an accident ahead.  We were on the opposide side, so no biggie for us, until a huge SUV came literally about 6 inches from the front of the car on my side because they were trying to inch out from a side street through the row of cars.  They couldn't see, so they apparently just decided to step on it and go for it.  Sooo close.  My heart raced for at least 5 minutes.  Driving, PGAL, with DH and DS, and almost hit on my side of the tiny corolla by an SUV?  Phew!  I think we'll both be just fine.  :)  Sorry those students made some crappy choices and gave you such a scare!
    Anniversary Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

~Started TTC 2/09. BFP #1 11/09. EDD 8/7/10. DS born 8/7/10.~
    ~Surprise BFP #2 5/11 while still BF'ing. Natural M/C @ 7w3d.~
    ~BFP #3 8/11. EDD 4/24/12. Heavy bleeding episodes from a lost twin. DD born 4/14/12.~
    ~Started TTC 2/13. BFP #4 3/13. EDD 11/8/13. Hoping for smooth sailing!~
  • Options
    I hope not, I've had that feeling a few times. I'm sure it's fine, all the information and studies I've seen say that extreme stress can influence a baby but only if it's chronic. I wouldn't worry about being scared or upset occasionally.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"