Upstate NY Babies
Options

Pediatric Dentists - ROC

Re: Pediatric Dentists - ROC

• Options

This is where all my neices and nephews go. She's great, and my nephew is autistic and he lets her work on his teeth without sedation. We will eventually take B there. Right on Chili Avenue.

https://www.judithsheadds.com/

TTC since 6/2003. m/c 9/14/03 8 weeks, 5 chemical pregnancies, mmc 6/04 12 weeks, Michael born sleeping 5/25/05 at 22weeks always our angel, fought ovarian cancer and won, m/c 4/06 5.2 weeks and 7/07 6.6 weeks,Our Miracle baby girl born 4/8/10,mc 12/18/11 at 5.3 weeks, BFP 10/26/12 dating u/s on 11/8/12 showing a strong heartbeat!EDD July 4,2013. RCS on 6/27. Baby boy in NICU for 8 long and scary days before he was able to come home. We are now a happy family of 4

. imageimage

• Options
    Eva goes to the same dentist I do and he's wonderful- Dr. Joe DiDinato at South Wedge Dental on South Ave.  He's not a pediatric dentist but he sees children and has a very gentle way with them.  His hygienist is super sweet too.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS sees my and DH's dentist.  They're a husband and wife team and love kids, though they are not "pediatric" dentists.  He really loves it there and is very comfortable going.
  • Options
    Forgot to tell you their names:  Dr. Gorman and Dr. Lyden on E. Henrietta Rd (across from the DMV in Henrietta).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"