September 2011 Moms
Options

Sweet Pea Survey results update

Here are the current survey results.

If you have an outside baby and haven't filled out the survey yet, you can find it here: https://www.kwiksurveys.com?s=OKMHGI_c7200c2c

So far we have 122 responses!

44% boys 54% girls + one set of boy/boy twins and one set of boy/girl twins
17 team green babies, 7 boys and 10 girls

Earliest baby was August 6, most recent was September 28

71% of the current outside babies were born before their due dates! 4% on their due dates and 25% after.

So far the highest number of labors began with contractions - 32%. Water breaking 20%, inductions 29%.

65% of us delivered vaginally and 35% by c/s

Youngest gestational age so far on the survey is 33w5d, and the latest is 41w4d.

The baby that weighed the least was 4lbs4oz, and the most was 10lbs14oz (!)

Shortest baby was 17 inches and the longest 22.5 inches.

43% of us are EBF, 32% BF and pump, 4% EP, 17% EFF and 10% a mix.

TTC since 10/07
11 medicated cycles
including...
4 IUIs*5 IVFs*1 FET
2 chemical pregnancies*missed m/c @8w 9/09*missed (twin) m/c @8w 5/10
Laparoscopic myomectomy 8/10

Chromosomal translocation of #2 now requires ICSI and PGD

IVF #4= success!!! G-man born 8/18/11

IVF #5 2/2013 = N born 10/10/13 at 35w3d

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Sweet Pea Survey results update

• Options
    Omg so many stats! Love this!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    This is great, thanks!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Awww. I'm so proud of my 10 pound 14 ounce baby!! I might have the record for our board :)

Elizabeth

ps: totally healthy baby and mom, non-GD, 39wk 3days. I'm 5'3" 120lbs non-pg. Imagine that! Who remembers those sleepless nights in the last couple weeks? Getting kicked? Nerve pain? UGH! I had a HUGE baby in there!

• Options
    Love this!  Thank you!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    I am surprised how many were early.
    DS 7/6/09
    DD 9/4/11
    EDD 9/1/15
  • Options
    Yay, thanks for doing this. It's interesting to see the results!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you for putting this together I was curious to see stats like this but would never have known how. I'm glad you are so savvy. :) 
  • Options
    imageCotton:

Awww. I'm so proud of my 10 pound 14 ounce baby!! I might have the record for our board :)

Elizabeth

ps: totally healthy baby and mom, non-GD, 39wk 3days. I'm 5'3" 120lbs non-pg. Imagine that! Who remembers those sleepless nights in the last couple weeks? Getting kicked? Nerve pain? UGH! I had a HUGE baby in there!

I'm you, except I was late (41 wks, 1 or 2 days) - 120 lbs, 5'3", no GD, etc. I knew I wasn't completely overreacting those last couple of weeks re: the crazy kicks, that feeling of hips being torn apart, etc! LO confirmed it for sure - mine was 10 lbs, 2 oz.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    lovethis!!! its great to see all the turn outs :) 

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imagegwendarling:
    imageCotton:

Elizabeth

I'm you, except I was late (41 wks, 1 or 2 days) - 120 lbs, 5'3", no GD, etc. I knew I wasn't completely overreacting those last couple of weeks re: the crazy kicks, that feeling of hips being torn apart, etc! LO confirmed it for sure - mine was 10 lbs, 2 oz.

I'm impressed if it was your first! My first two were 9lbs 11oz each. One late, one on time. My third was 10lbs two days early. I opted for a c/s this time because my third almost got stuck when I was pushing him out. (I went pain med-free with that one!)  C/S was def the way to go. I'm so glad we went that route. Enjoy your big baby. Hope he/she is sleeping well for you!

Elizabeth

• Options
    is there a way to see how many of the early ones were inductions or c-section.  That can really skew the results
  • Options

imagelaurasuzanne2006:
    is there a way to see how many of the early ones were inductions or c-section.  That can really skew the results

I might be able to. I can export the data as a spreadsheet, and so I should be able to do a break down.

I'm really interested in seeing how that stat changes as we get the final few babies in.

TTC since 10/07
    11 medicated cycles
    including...
    4 IUIs*5 IVFs*1 FET
    2 chemical pregnancies*missed m/c @8w 9/09*missed (twin) m/c @8w 5/10
    Laparoscopic myomectomy 8/10

Chromosomal translocation of #2 now requires ICSI and PGD

IVF #4= success!!! G-man born 8/18/11

IVF #5 2/2013 = N born 10/10/13 at 35w3d

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.