September 2011 Moms
Options

GTKYB-If you had to choose

What is the 1 thing that your LO does that you absolute love?

For me it's when he's napping on me and I catch him opening his eyes just to peek at me.  It's like he's checking to make sure I'm still here.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: GTKYB-If you had to choose

• Options
    When I am holding him and he snuggles a little deeper followed by the little newborn happy noises.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    When I'm leaning in talking to him and he raises his hands to touch my face and just looks at me with those beautiful eyes.  Also the newborn noises he makes, like he's talking to me!  Of course I love to snuggle as well! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just love when he clings. Sometimes to my tank top strap, or my face, or my neck. I also love his little happy noises when he's in the moby.
  • Options

He looks out the window, all wide eyed when I'm changing his diaper. He's so enthralled!

He also has started making this shout- it's a happy shout. I wish I could catch it on camera, but it's so sporadic and sudden, but it makes me smile.

(Sorry... I couldn't pick just one!)

TTC since 10/07
    11 medicated cycles
    including...
    4 IUIs*5 IVFs*1 FET
    2 chemical pregnancies*missed m/c @8w 9/09*missed (twin) m/c @8w 5/10
    Laparoscopic myomectomy 8/10

Chromosomal translocation of #2 now requires ICSI and PGD

IVF #4= success!!! G-man born 8/18/11

IVF #5 2/2013 = N born 10/10/13 at 35w3d

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

I love when she makes something I call "turtle face". It is the stretch she makes while pursing her little lips and raising her eyebrows. She looks like a little turtle. She mainly does it after she eats and I've moved her up to my shoulder for a little burp.

It's so cute I'm smiling just thinking about it.

• Options
    I love watching Aidan wake up. His face is so expressive and he moves/stretches in the cutest ways. Even is farting is adorable.
  • Options
    When nursing, just before she latches on and is good and comfy she smiles just slightly. The look of being content and just knowing that I make her feel so secure makes me immensely happy. 
  • Options
    The face she makes when she stretches. Everything scrunched up, her eyes closed, but she still raises her eyebrows!
    Photobucket
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wedding Anniversary: August 7th 2010 BFP: December 22nd 2010 Beautiful Little Birthday: August 30th 2011

BLOG.

• Options

imageKAmandaK:

I love when she makes something I call "turtle face". It is the stretch she makes while pursing her little lips and raising her eyebrows. She looks like a little turtle. She mainly does it after she eats and I've moved her up to my shoulder for a little burp.

imagesunflower8710:
    The face she makes when she stretches. Everything scrunched up, her eyes closed, but she still raises her eyebrows!

So funny! Gabe makes this face too! It must be a newborn thing. Smile

TTC since 10/07
    11 medicated cycles
    including...
    4 IUIs*5 IVFs*1 FET
    2 chemical pregnancies*missed m/c @8w 9/09*missed (twin) m/c @8w 5/10
    Laparoscopic myomectomy 8/10

Chromosomal translocation of #2 now requires ICSI and PGD

IVF #4= success!!! G-man born 8/18/11

IVF #5 2/2013 = N born 10/10/13 at 35w3d

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    When he's hungry, he doesn't cry, he grunts a lot and roots around trying to find me. If I don't get him soon enough for his liking, he lets out this adorable squeek. I love it so much! This next isn't something he does, it is his scent. I adore it! And I still love the way DD smells, and she's almost 3. They each have  very comforting scents.
  • Options
    I absolutely LOVE when Wyatt grins in his sleep. I have no idea what he could be dreaming about but it melts my heart every time. Sometimes he even giggles and I almost start crying every time, I love it so much.
    Wyatt 9/6/2011 
    Tessa 7/5/2013
    Baby #3- ????? (ttc soon)

• Options
    I love the way he snuggles me when  breastfeeding, he rest his hand in between the crack of my boobs and it makes me  laugh
  • Options

I love seeing him "smile" while nursing. It makes me feel like I'm doing a good job and he's content. His face also just looks so silly, cheeks and ears raised, but with a giant boob in his mouth.

• Options
    I love when she is nursing and she stops sucking for a little bit and just smiles. And of course when she snuggles, especially right after eating. She is just so content.
  • Options

BOOB SMILES!!!!

I love when she is nursing and just randomly smiles...i know that this early on it doesnt actually mean anything, but seeing it is like her saying "Thanks mom, you rock!"

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagetinshee:

imageKAmandaK:

imagesunflower8710:

So funny! Gabe makes this face too! It must be a newborn thing. Smile

Pearl does this too! So did my DS, i call it the Monkey Face since it reminds me of a newborn monkey lol...SO ADORABLE!!!

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    she coos a lot, which i loooove

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    When she's sleeping and startles, Livi throws her hands up in the air.  Sometimes it's like she just don't care, sometimes it's like she's on a roller coaster, and sometimes it looks like she's throwing gang signs.  It's hilarious and she does it all the time.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I love when he is sleeping and I look at him he peaks at me and smiles.. It's the most amazing feeling :)
  • Options
    When he unlatches after eating his head hangs down, milk falling out of his mouth. Sometimes there's even a smile. So cute and content.
                          January Siggy Challenge: You had one job

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"