Success after IF
Options

Sleep deprived...

and no I don't have a newborn!  Why is my 21 month old child not sleeping at night?  She was up from 10pm to 130am last night!!!!  I tried letting her CIO in crib, that did not work.  I can't keep doing this!  Tell me it is a phase:)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Sleep deprived...

• Options
    Is she teething or getting sick maybe? My daughter generally STTN, but anytime either of those 2 things occur, she's up like every 2 hours. Hope she gets over this soon!
  • Options
    I agree with pp. Hayden had this not to long ago and he came down sick a day or two later.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It has been going on like a month.  After we traveled a few weekends ago (it usually takes only a week to get back into schedule).  We also had a fan in her room all summer.  Maybe it needs to go back in, I just thought it was getting too cold.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

imagejdp:
    It has been going on like a month.  After we traveled a few weekends ago (it usually takes only a week to get back into schedule).  We also had a fan in her room all summer.  Maybe it needs to go back in, I just thought it was getting too cold.

Hayden can not sleep without his fan. It is white noise and comforting. I even use it in the winter, just turn it to face the wall. I would definetly try replacing the fan, and it will probably help.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Dillon has been doing this recently. I discovered him teething his 2year molars. A dose of motrin has done wonders (though he is waking up an hour earlier then usual still)
    A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"