Upstate NY Babies
Options

**Goosh**

Since we are due close together - how are you feeling, momma? Do you think you have felt the baby move? Are you planning to find out? Do you have a bump yet? I am currently rocking the pudge of everything shifting around... awesome.
image        image

Re: **Goosh**

• Options
    I'm feeling pretty good! I've had headaches all week but idk if it's from the weather, having a little cold or what. I thought I may have felt the baby move but nothing since so probably not. I can't wait till it starts though! Our a/s is next Tuesday! So hopefully baby will cooperate and we'll see if it's a boy or girl. I had a dream the other night that it's a boy, but have had no strong feelings either way and didn't with Jules either. I have a slight bump sometimes but it could definitely be mistaken for pudge or leftover belly from Jules. How is everything with you? Are you guys team green again? Do you have your a/s set up yet?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    I am kind of feeling like this one is a boy, but I am not sure. We are going green again. I don't want to find out and DH really does, so I told him my compromise is that he could find out if I could have a homebirth and he said, "Well I guess we'll see in March then." I have an appt on Friday so I hope we will set it up then. I'm looking forward to hearing the hb and getting to see baby again. I can't remember when I started feeling movement with C but I am anxious to feel this LO. Every once in a while, I think I feel something and then I decide that probably wasn't it.
    image        image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LOL, that's a good compromise, but it sounds like that decision was already set.  I'm looking forward to hearing the hb again too, my OB didn't use the doppler last month so it's been a while.  And I can't remember when I felt things with Jules, for some reason I think it was around now but who knows (I feel like I should remember this, it wasn't that long ago!)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"