Pregnant after IF
Options

Normal right?? (tmi-ish!)

So I had my first internal yesterday and I know to expect some spotting afterward. The discharge I've had throughout the pregnancy has just been tinted brown since then so I wasn't concerned. Well I just went to the bathroom and there was a ton of brownish stringy egg white consistency discharge. That is normal too right? If it makes a difference he said I was a centimeter dialated. I've continued to have lots of bh contrax today but that seems to be the norm for me. I just want to make sure this isn't a reason to call the doctor. Thanks:)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Normal right?? (tmi-ish!)

• Options
    It sounds like it could be your mucous plug...but that's probably not a reason to call the Dr since it doesn't mean at all that labor is coming shortly. It seems reasonable considering you're dilating. If it makes you feel better though can't hurt to call!

TTC in 2008. Stage II/III endo, Hashimotos hypothyroid, low morph (3%).
    2 cycles Clomid/Ovidrel/TI/Crinone=BFN.
    IUI #1 - 4 Follistim/Ovidrel/IUI/Crinone = BFN.
    IVF #1 - Antagonist w/ ICSI 4/10. 17 retrieved, 5DT of 2, BFN :(
    IVF #2 - Long Lupron w/ ICSI 6/10. 15 retrieved, 3DT of 2, BFFN!!
    Lap 7/21/10
    IVF #3 - Clomid/Antagonist w/ ICSI 10/10. 14 retreived, 3DT of 3, BFP 10/20 but m/c. No HB 11/15/10 - D&C 11/17/10.
    FET - 2 blasts, 1 survived the thaw. Transfer 2/19. Beta #1 3/1 375, Beta #2 3/3 885, Beta #3 3/8 4261, Beta #4 3/11 9005. U/S 3/8 1 sac 1 yolk, U/S 3/16 1 heartbeat 114bpm!

James born Oct. 24th 2011 via c-section at 38 weeks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise BFP - Jack born April 28, 2013 via VBAC after PTL at 33 1/2 weeks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I agree, sounds like your plug.  I think it's ok since you are pretty far along, but call if it makes you feel better!

Diagnosed PCOS 2/07, TTC #1 since 8/09
    11/10 - Clomid Round 1 = BFN
    12/10 - Clomid Round 2 = BFN
    1/11 - Voluntary Break = BFN (duh)
    2/11 - Clomid Round 3 = BFN
    3/11 - Femara + IUI = BFP * Beta#1=56 * Beta#2=266
    *Cautiously expecting baby girls on November 28, 2011*
    imageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I can't believe I did this but I googled mucous plug and after seeing the pics other people posted online (EW!) I'm pretty positive that's what it was.  I'm not calling the doctor since I know it doesn't really mean much.  I'll mention it next week at my OB appt though.  

SO close!:) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I think you should still call.  I think I started loosing my plug after my internal on Monday.  And when I saw some pink mucus I called, and it was nice to hear from the doctor that it was normal.  Please just call your doc to make sure.  It never hurts to call.
    Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"