Attachment Parenting
Options

Interesting BW contraption

Re: Interesting BW contraption

• Options
    It's kind of awesome, but I don't think id' use it either. looks like more of a guy thing
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I think it's kind of fun.  I haven't been able to get DH to babywear at all out of the house, but that looks like something he might actually be willing to use.  I wonder how comfy it is.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

That looks so uncomfortable. The child doesn't look TOO big. I'm sure there is an SSC that would be far more comfortable, especially for long distances!

And I am NOT a BW snob.  

• Options

imageSinafey:
    I think it's kind of fun.  I haven't been able to get DH to babywear at all out of the house, but that looks like something he might actually be willing to use.  I wonder how comfy it is.

My dh won't BW either! I tried SO hard to get him to wear Hadley the other day in IKEA and he refused, and I pointed out a guy that was wearing their son, and he said "I can't help it he's whipped..." I was so mad... silly men.

• Options
    imageghm:

That looks so uncomfortable. The child doesn't look TOO big. I'm sure there is an SSC that would be far more comfortable, especially for long distances!

And I am NOT a BW snob.  

Amen, sister.

I could imagine that bar (& the kiddo's shoes) bouncing/poking into the parent's butt .   Plus, there's no support around the waist, so I could imagine there's be pressure points in the arm pits & shoulder. 

But then again, it could be comfortable for some people .

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageC-Charm:
    imageghm:

And I am NOT a BW snob.  

Amen, sister.

I could imagine that bar (& the kiddo's shoes) bouncing/poking into the parent's butt .   Plus, there's no support around the waist, so I could imagine there's be pressure points in the arm pits & shoulder. 

This. Plus, if the kid slips off the bar, it looks like he would just dangle from the harness in a weird way. And what if the parent bends down and the bar slips under them and they can't stand up? (Does anyone know what I'm trying to say?) :) 

• Options
    imageMcAllie5:
    imageC-Charm:
    imageghm:

And I am NOT a BW snob.  

Amen, sister.

This. Plus, if the kid slips off the bar, it looks like he would just dangle from the harness in a weird way. And what if the parent bends down and the bar slips under them and they can't stand up? (Does anyone know what I'm trying to say?) :) 

I was thinking the same thing.  I also think the kid would tire of standing fairly quickly. 

Although, I guess if I were an uber-rich celebrity and could afford it, I might try out every little gadget just for fun. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagefredalina:
    I can't get past the bit about Naomi's new movie, "J Edgar", "about the life of American President J Edgar Hoover." I guess I missed that chapter in the history book!

lol, I didn't make it down that far when I first clicked on the link. I guess they confused him with Herbert Hoover...I give them a pass this it's a UK site. I would imagine most celeb bloggers in the US couldn't name more than one British PM :-) 

• Options
    imageNightmareWedding:

imageSinafey:

My dh won't BW either! I tried SO hard to get him to wear Hadley the other day in IKEA and he refused, and I pointed out a guy that was wearing their son, and he said "I can't help it he's whipped..." I was so mad... silly men.

DH actually asks to wear DD when we go out.  He's only ever used the Moby, but he's asked to try my SBP RS sometime.  He also wears a "New Dad and Proud of It" shirt to his college classes.  I think it's cute how proud he is of V!

Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
  • Options
    Omigoodness, someone get that man a Preschool Kinderpack, stat! My DH is very much a BWer and I think he'd have a laugh if he saw this.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"