Hawaii Babies
Options

Anyone up for a Book Exchange?

Posted this on FB, but thought some of you would be interested as well. Several ladies from my birth month board started a book exchange, where you send out 1 book and receive 36 in return (as long as everyone participates). I'm already signed up, but still looking to fill my 6 people for the exchange.

This is the info I sent to Lori, which made me think to post this here!

Basically if you want to participate, I will send you the info and forms via snail mail. You will receive a sheet that has a two spots for a name. You will mail a book to the person in the #1 slot. The second form will have my name in the #1 spot, and you will put yours in the #2 slot and send that out to 6 people as well. In the end, you should receive 36 books (if all your people participate). So it's really important to add people you know will follow thru.

It was a little complicated to me at first, but it all comes down to sending 1 book out and everyone else doing the same so you get the 36 in return.

If you want to participate, send message me your mailing address. The forms that I will send explain in better detail, I just don't have them in front of me right now.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"