Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Do not order furniture from Baby's Dream

This company is completely unreliable.  Their furniture may be adorable, but it's a terrible company and I wouldn't recommend to anybody that you give their your money.  Their customer service is THE WORST.  It's nearly impossible to even get ahold of anyone.  If you do get through to them and they say they will call you back or e-mail you back, they don't, you just have to keep calling them.  If you order their furniture, there isn't even a guarantee that they have it in stock....and if they don't have it in stock, they certainly aren't calling to tell you.

Re: Do not order furniture from Baby's Dream

• Options
    It sounds like you had a really bad experience.  I bought my DS furniture through them and LOVE it.  I bought through an actual dealer though, did you do that or go through the website?  Sorry that you have had so many troubles!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Di you order directly from Baby's Dream or from a retailer?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What was your specific issue with this company? You have never posted on the bump before and join only to bash this company? Why? What furniture did you order? What model? What specifically made your experience so bad?
  • Options

imagedcmetrobride:
    What was your specific issue with this company? You have never posted on the bump before and join only to bash this company? Why? What furniture did you order? What model? What specifically made your experience so bad?

This was my thought exactly, only one post and bad mouthing the company.  Maybe a disgruntled employee? 

Lilypie Maternity tickers ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I also had a less than desirable experience.  We ordered a crib and luckily used a store that is helping us.  The furniture was mis-drilled and the mattress support could not be attached.  It took the store over 10 days to reach Baby's Dream and we're suppose to receive a replacement within the next week. 

While I'm sure this could be random, it is dissapointing that it took Baby's Dream 10 days to finally respond to the store (which is the largest furniture store in the Metro Atlatna area and highly rated in the Baby Bargain book).  While also not specific to Baby's Dream, there is something to be said for just buying something you can easily return if you're unhappy (i.e. a boxed crib from Walmart, Target...). 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"