Health & Exercise

Question for Ladies who have done this already

Did the jiggle and wiggle of your stomache skin after giving birth go away? How long did it take? My stomache was one of my attributes that I really liked prior to pregnancy. Makes me a little sad to think I may not get it back.

Re: Question for Ladies who have done this already

• For me it was ~11 months post-partum.  I thought it would NEVER go away but it finally did. 
  • yes, it goes away. LO is 18 mo old and its been gone for awhile now, by a year at least. i wonder if using some sort of "tightenting" cream wouldve helped.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine did for the most part! I was 22 when I had DS and 115lbs pre-pregnancy, so I wanted my belly back so bad! I'm 11 weeks post-partum now and pretty much back to normal (there is still a tad bit of extra skin, but I think I'm just being over critical of myself). It only took about 8 weeks though... BFing helps a ton because it releases oxytocin which shrinks your uterus back down.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him." x 2

• With DS1 I didn't get any stretch marks and my belly was even better after having him than before.  I don't remember how long it took after birth.  My twins are almost 2 and I've still got loose skin and diastasis recti so it won't be looking any better until we fork out some real money for a TT.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"