IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

Re: wtf wednesday...

• Options
    W(hy)TF did I have that third glass of wine last night?  It would be fine if they were normal sized glasses, but each one was equivalent to a mug of wine.  I have a presentation in an hour and I feel like a$$.  I probably look like it too.

me 33/DH 36
    ttc since 10/2008; d/x: mild MFI, stageII endo
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~~
    11 IUI’s = 1 m/c (7w4d)
    IVF#1 January 2012 BFN, FET #1 April 2012 BFN
    Surprise BFP October 2012 m/c (7w), Surprise BFP April 2013 m/c (6w4d)
    IVF #2: July 2013, ET 1 embryo 7/18, beta 1 @ 14dp3dt - 757, beta 2 @ 16dp3dt - 1762
    U/S 1 @ 6w4d = 1 little frogger with HB of 118, U/S 2 @ 7w3d measuring right on track with HB of 160
    Stick Frogger Stick! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!   It's a Girl, EDD April 7, 2014

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    W(why)TF was it easier to save the money for an ivf but it's been crazy hard to save for a FET? WTF work? Why is a peaceful work environment so much to ask for? WTF receptionist why don't you stop talking on your phone and watch who comes off the elevator?
    My Wonderful Sister is my GC!!!! 3 IUIs, 2 unmedicated, 1 50mg of Clomid = All BFNs Next step IVF!!!! Melinda & Michael 5*6*06 God Bless The Broken Road
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

WTF sinus/cold thing I'm dealling right now...please go away...I hate being sick

WTF hair. Why are you mostly striaght but not straight enough to where I can let you air dry? (I envy people who have great hair when it air dries.)

WTF New Girl show...you looked so promising leading up to your premier last week but after last night's show...you're probably not going to be around very long.

TTC 12/2009
    Me: 32 - Stage II Endo / DH: 36 - Low count and morphology (1%)
    IUIs 1-3 BFN, lap Dec. 2010, IUIs 4-6 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 - ER 2/8: 24R 19M 9F ET 2/13 2-5 day blasts (no frosties) = BFP - b/g twins!
    E & C Born 10/19/2012
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    WTF, why is every TV show i want to watch on...on the the same night (thurs)?!?!?!?   So ALL of the other nights i watch CSI and Law and Order reruns, for the third time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagejessicandavies:

WTF New Girl show...you looked so promising leading up to your premier last week but after last night's show...you're probably not going to be around very long.

Oh my gosh, right??! The premier was too funny, but last night's show was just...akward??

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    TTC since March/April 2010
    DX: MFI - less than 1 million sperm, 26% motility
    DH put on anastrozole to increase counts
    June/July 2011 100 mg Clomid + TS IUI#1 & IUI 2 - BFN :-(
    Forced break due to DH getting spinal surgery in August 2011
    IVF - January 2012: BFN
    FET in April 2012 - BFP at 6dp5dt! Beta #1 at 9dp5dt: 82.5, Beta #2 at 12dp5dt: 352 Beta #3 at 19dp5dt: 6000, saw heartbeat and one little bean at 5W6D!
    After nearly 3 years of waiting our LO was born December 18th 2012!
  • Options
    imagejessicandavies:

WTF sinus/cold thing I'm dealling right now...please go away...I hate being sick

WTF hair. Why are you mostly striaght but not straight enough to where I can let you air dry? (I envy people who have great hair when it air drys.)

OMG me too - i have a TON of hair and it is OUT OF CONTROL fi i let it air dry - which i never do anyhow. but i wish i could. 

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• Options

wtf rain - GO AWAY already.

w(hy) tf cant work buy better coffee.

w(here)tf did summer go? 

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• Options

imagebfarrell:
    W(hy)TF did I have that third glass of wine last night?  It would be fine if they were normal sized glasses, but each one was equivalent to a mug of wine.  I have a presentation in an hour and I feel like a$$.  I probably look like it too.

This is too funny.  I watch Couger Town and have visions of Jules drinking her wine out of this HUGE "wine glass"!!  So sorry you feel crappy.

As for me,  WTF job I applied for, I know I was referred from HR and am very qualified, so why have you not at least called me for an interview?!?!?  Uggh!  I hate getting excited for something and then having to deal with the let down...

TTC since 3/07. IVF#1 = canceled. IVF#2 = 0% fertilization. IVF#3 = BFN. IVF#4 = c/p.  
    Moving forward with Adoption 2017!
  • Options

WTF drivers? Why do you refuse to use the damn turning lane? I hate having to slow down for you because you would rather slow to a crawl in the driving lane than get your butt over to the turning lane!

WTF boss...I realize you are upset that I'm leaving. I'm willing to do whatever I can to make the transition easier but you have to communicate with me! I would love to train the people that I need to on how to do everything I do but I can't if you refuse to tell me who will be doing what. I'd also love to pass along all of my documents and processes but, again, I can't if you won't tell me who to send them to.

TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

• Options

ok I am playing for the first time... hope thats ok :)

W(hy)TF does a woman who uses her baby's stroller (with baby in it!) to stop elevator doors from closing get to be a mom when there are so many of us who are just dying for the chance and know how precious a baby is!!!

WTF Chicago weather,,, either it is still summer or we are in fall.. but either way make up your mind since I can't keep alternating between fall boots (yes.. I couldn't wait to bring them out) and flip flops!

***SAIF & PAIF Welcome***

TTC since November 2008; me - poor egg quality,hypothyroidism,missing beta 3 integrin;
    DH - some MFI;

1 month clomid plus timing - BFN;
    3 months clomid + IUI - BFN BFN BFN

IVF #1 Nov/Dec 2009 - BFP - c/p;
    IVF #2.1 Jan 2011 - Converted to IUI - BFN;
    IVF #2.2 March/April 2011 - ER 3/23/11: 12 retrieved, 8 mature, 3 fert-ET 3dt 3/26/11: 3 embies - BFN;
    IVF #3 May 2011 - ER 5/19/11: 20 retrieved, 10 mature, 9 fert-ET 5dt 5/24/11 3 embies - BFN;
    Switched RE's for IVF #4 (CCRM) Oct 2011 - Surprise BFP before starting IVF #4!
  • Options
    imageeponine7682:
    imagejessicandavies:

Oh my gosh, right??! The premier was too funny, but last night's show was just...akward??

Ditto on the New Girl show... so awkward yesterday!!

***SAIF & PAIF Welcome***

TTC since November 2008; me - poor egg quality,hypothyroidism,missing beta 3 integrin;
    DH - some MFI;

1 month clomid plus timing - BFN;
    3 months clomid + IUI - BFN BFN BFN

IVF #1 Nov/Dec 2009 - BFP - c/p;
    IVF #2.1 Jan 2011 - Converted to IUI - BFN;
    IVF #2.2 March/April 2011 - ER 3/23/11: 12 retrieved, 8 mature, 3 fert-ET 3dt 3/26/11: 3 embies - BFN;
    IVF #3 May 2011 - ER 5/19/11: 20 retrieved, 10 mature, 9 fert-ET 5dt 5/24/11 3 embies - BFN;
    Switched RE's for IVF #4 (CCRM) Oct 2011 - Surprise BFP before starting IVF #4!
  • Options

WTF was Ashley Furniture thinking sending my new sectional sofa with plastic fake wood legs, I mean... it's expensive and nice and should definitely have solid wood legs like the descripion on line said.  Called customer service, nope... it comes with faux wood legs, I wouldn't call them faux wood at all, they are effing plastic, ugh!

WTF to DH for not puting together our new bookshelves I was so eager to go and pick up 2 weeks ago.

WTF, (copying bfarrell), why can't I just drink one glass of wine or even two, I can easily drink a bottle per night, really trying to limit this.  I think IF has turned me into a lush, ugh!

WTF, to my co-worker who stole my chair.

I'll stop there but I could go on and on Stick out tongue

• Options
    wtf work - leggings arent jeans.

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*