September 2011 Moms
Options

Day number 2 of induction.

So this AM like 4-5 they will start pitocin. Some of the contractions yesterday were unbearable and now I get the hell drug. Just freaking wonderful. I hope I get the epi as soon as they start the drip....wah wah. I wish my son would stop be stubborn and come out to play.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Day number 2 of induction.

• Options
    Good luck! I was induced too. Took a pill for 24 hours to soften my cervix, the started pitocin the next morning. My daughter was born at 2:30am the NEXT morning! It was rough 16 hours of pitocin, but my daughter was very stubborn too. The memory of those 16 hours are starting to fade because of her little chubby cheek angel face. thoughts and Prayers the rest of your labor is fast.
  • Options
    imagegusoff:
    Good luck! I was induced too. Took a pill for 24 hours to soften my cervix, the started pitocin the next morning. My daughter was born at 2:30am the NEXT morning! It was rough 16 hours of pitocin, but my daughter was very stubborn too. The memory of those 16 hours are starting to fade because of her little chubby cheek angel face. thoughts and Prayers the rest of your labor is fast.
    Oh dear lord! I would have gone crazy. I am hoping this little guy comes in the afternoon. PLEASE!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I got pitocin at 7 am, water was broken at 8 am and he was here by 2:43 pm

Chants come on Brian!! Come out of Momma and join the world.

• Options
    My induction process took place over 3 days. 1st dose of cervidil at 11 am Thursday, 2nd at midnight Friday morning, started pit at 1 pm Friday, born at 10:22 am Saturday. It does take time sometimes, but it will happen. You're not leaving that hospital without a baby in hand! Hang in there, mama!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"