D.C. Area Babies
Options

Looking for a Peditrician on the Hill!

Hello Ladies!

I am moving to the Hill next month (finally after being away from DH since June!!) and am needing to start looking for a peditrician for my 3 month old.  Anyone have any suggestions or LOVE their peditrician? I'd like a doctor who's really outgoing and patient! I'm a first time mama and I'm oober detail oriented! haha. If anyone knows of a doctor on the Hill or near the Hill (metro distance) that would be ideal.  I'd love to be able to walk to his appointments.  TIA ladies!!! :D Can't wait to be apart of the DC area!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Looking for a Peditrician on the Hill!

• Options

We moved off the Hill in the Spring, but we really liked Dr. Wirt. He is an old-school Dr (used to be the chief pediatrician at Children's Hospital when it existed) and is very deliberative and explains everything. He took the time to answer all of my questions. It's hard for new patients to get it, but you should give his office a call and at least try.

You should joing MOTH (Moms on the Hill)-- It's a Yahoo group that is pretty much the best resource out there for moms on Capitol Hill. They can recommend other pediatricians as well.

Good luck!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"