Adoption

Thanks, Everyone

The matching session scheduled for today was canceled, and no results are posted, which leads us to believe there was none yesterday, either.  Apparently  a member of the matching committee resigned, and they will likely have to reschedule.

Oddly, this works in our favor, assuming they schedule the session in the near future.  Hopefully they will have enough time to review our paperwork and consider us in the next matching session. God works in mysterious ways. and this is good news, in its own right.

Re: Thanks, Everyone

• I'm glad it's good news :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yeah, figers crossed for you.
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree with you... The Lord does work in mysterious ways, and I can only hope that he did this for you and your family!  I will keep you in my prayers. 

BTW,  I know how difficult you educational experiences can be for your family as well.  I am a speech pathologist in the schools and making the determination of special educational needs for families is difficult, even when the family already has suspicions of a delay or disorder.  We really are here to work with you and make the school experience the best it can be for children.  Keep the dialogue open between you and the teachers/team this school year.  Together you will come to a decision about what is best for your son!

Finally, I LOVE your siggie picture of the two boys in their capes! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yay for good news!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Funny how God just nows how to take care of us!!!! This is great news! :)  Keep you faith that you have found your son! I will continue to pray that this happens sooner rather than later!!!!!

Keep us posted!

GL

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers ***DS 08/27/05***DS 07/08/08***DS 03/22/10***DD 11/20/11**** M/C 09/04/04 M/C 11/15/04 M/C molar pregnancy lost twins second tri 05/14/07 M/C 09/29/07 M/C 02/21/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"