January 2011 Moms
Options

October Siggy

Anyone have any good ideas?  I thought of action shots, cheering for a team, or favorite activity. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: October Siggy

• Options
    I was gonna say 9 months in (big bump pic)/9 months out (baby pic) since all of our babies will be 9 months old in Oct.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageSweetHurricane:
    I was gonna say 9 months in (big bump pic)/9 months out (baby pic) since all of our babies will be 9 months old in Oct.

I like this.  DS won't be 9 months until the end of the month, but it will be close enough.  Can someone teach me how to get 2 pictures next to eachother?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagebethyla:

imageSweetHurricane:

I like this.  DS won't be 9 months until the end of the month, but it will be close enough.  Can someone teach me how to get 2 pictures next to eachother?

Ditto. I used to be so good on the computer. What has happened to me!? LOL

• Options

imageSweetHurricane:

Love this idea! 

• Options

You just put the two image codes next to each other in your siggy editor. Make sure the pics aren't too big or the second will drop down below the first.

OR, if you want, you can email me your two pics and I'll make them into one pic like my siggy. ritzgirl34 at hotmail dot com

• Options
    I'm ready!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"