New to The Bump
Options

New & trying for Baby #2 =)

Hi all =)

Totaly new to this site and trying to figure it all out.  The one thing I cannot get over is the terminology used here, it's definately going to take some time to get used to! 

The basics:  I have a wonderful husband who is wonderful (when he's home).  He's an avid hunter and fisherman so it's just me a lot on the weekends.  I have wonderful parents and in-laws for support as well.  We have a 2 year old daughter named Ella Mae.  She is amazing (most of the time).  I just got diagnosed with Endometriosis 2 weeks ago and the OBGYN recommended that if we were interested in having another child to do it NOW rather than wait until after the surgery.  He was adiment that he may have to remove more than what he would want to for someone that still wants more babies.  So, HERE I AM =) 

The hubby and I just started trying for Baby #2 last week.  Not sure how it's going to take due to my cycles being all over the place due to the ENDO but we'll see!  Ella was so easy, no trying involved.  She was conceived due to us being clumsy with BC only one time!  Yup, a shocker =)  Wouldn't trade her for the world though.

TTC so far has definately been very foreign for me.  I am finding myself not able to sleep at night, my mind is RACING.  It's all i'm thinking about during the day, morning, night, while at work... it's crazy!  I never thought I would get so baby crazy! 

Well, that's all for now!  I'm looking for some friends that are in the same place as me right now or that may have just gone through the Baby Brain before becoming pregnant.

XoXo

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"