Minnesota Babies

Do you feed your babysitter?

We're having our first non-family paid type babysitter coming over Saturday and DS will have already eaten or be eating when she gets there. I was planning to tell her to help herself to some of the snacks in the cupboard but I probably won't have a dinner made or extra dinner there. What's your experience? Should I just email her to let her know beforehand? Should I have something extra made?

She will be arriving between 5 and 5:30 and is 19.  

Thanks.

DX PCOS, Endometriosis 2009
Eliot. Born 6/18/10
Missed m/c discovered 1/6/12 at 8-9 weeks
D&C 1/10/12
My Blog
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Do you feed your babysitter?

• I always let her know. More often then not I throw a pizza or mac and cheese or something together. Then she can eat or leave it.
    "imageimage
    The big sister, and Momma 30 weeks along with baby sister
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Food Blog, Family and Baby Blog
  • I think telling her to help herself to snacks is okay, maybe get a frozen pizza or something and tell her she could have that if she'd like : )  Since she'll be getting there at 5:00 it might be a little early for her to have already eaten dinner.
  • Loading the player...
  • We usually provide dinner for our babysitters, but then again, their usually family or friends, and we're not paying them. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMill1229:
    I think telling her to help herself to snacks is okay, maybe get a frozen pizza or something and tell her she could have that if she'd like : )  Since she'll be getting there at 5:00 it might be a little early for her to have already eaten dinner.
  • Either feed her or let her know that there will only be snacks for her to eat.  5 is really early to have already eaten and then to only have snacks until you get home is a long time to go when you're hungry for dinner.  If she knows up front then she'll have a chance to eat before she comes or can bring food with her. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"