Northern California Babies

Apple Hill

DH and I want to take the kids to apple hill this year and would love some insight on where to go. I used to go as a kid and haven't been in years! We will be going on a week day, if that makes any difference. I remember there being some great posts on apple hill last year, but I can't find them.

Thanks for any ideas!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Apple Hill

• You must go to Rainbow Orchards for the fresh, hot apple donuts. Last year, John and I drove up JUST for the donuts. Ate hot donuts, took a few photos and drove back home :) This year we will make a couple more stops with Ellie.
    **** TW - kids and loss mentioned ****
    ~~ married 8.11.07
    ~~ DD1 1.16.11 ~~ DD2 1.3.14 ~~
    ~~ BFP3 12.22.15 MMC 2.29.16 @ 13 weeks ~~
    ~~ 2 D&Cs (3.1.16 and 3.10.16) for MMC
    ~~ BFP4 10.27.16  MMC 1.23.17 @ 16 weeks ~~ D&E 1.26.17 ~~
  • Rainbow is a must for your first stop!  We like Abel's Apples as well.  Boa Vista too for pie!

We are going tomorrow, it's my first field trip as a mom!  We are going to High Hill with Alex's Kindergarten class.  I'll post a report tomorrow afternoon.

Can't wait!  LOVE the fall!!

The Boy Wonder 8/23/06 & The Famous Baby 6/1/10
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • High Hill is a nice stop. We always take Emme there and get some pies, let her walk around and I love to look at the crafters.
  • Thanks! We will definitely check out those doughnuts! Smile
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • How long does this go on for? Do you think it's worth the trip from San Jose?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"