Special Needs
Options

Introducing Myself

Hi everyone.  I was referred to this board by a friend, as I am seeking support in dealing with my son.  He is 3 1/2 and has Sensory Integration (sensory seeking) issues with possible ADD and might be somewhere on the Spectrum.  We are doing the thera-brushing and he is in therapy, speech therapy, and OT.  We are also going to be meeting with a behavioral pediatrician.

We've only been at this a few months and there is definitely improvement in his behavior.  There are days, however, when I'm pulling my hair out and I just want to scream.

Re: Introducing Myself

• Options

Hello My Friend,

Good to see you here! (Or, well...you know what I mean). I'm sure the ladies on this board will have lots of great advice and support for you. As I mentioned, I don't post too often, but this place has been a great source of information and support for me.

You are definitely not alone in your struggles...not that it makes it any easier. I just think learning all you can about what you may be dealing with really gives you empowerment to help J in the best way possible.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"