May 2011 Moms

*Lisa Frank*

I think you should start charging for your services.  If internet psychics can make money off the bump, why shouldn't you??  

Smile 

Big sister {September 2008} Sweet boy {April 2011} Fuzzy Bundle {ETA July 2014}

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: *Lisa Frank*

• haha! Well, if I was a certified genius than I might consider it! I had to tell Canuck this morning that I don't have all of the answers *gasp* Stick out tongue
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • You don't need all the answers, just some good marketing.  Think of Tracy Hogg!  

Big sister {September 2008} Sweet boy {April 2011} Fuzzy Bundle {ETA July 2014}

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageLisa Frank:
    haha! Well, if I was a certified genius than I might consider it! I had to tell Canuck this morning that I don't have all of the answers *gasp* Stick out tongue

No kidding. I was horrified. HORRIFIED.  :) 

imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • well i was a better psyhic than stupid cheri whatever on ttgp for the few i guessed.. and she charged..  you dont have to be  genius.. just have others claim you to be.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageLisa Frank:
    haha! Well, if I was a certified genius than I might consider it! I had to tell Canuck this morning that I don't have all of the answers *gasp* Stick out tongue

wha wha whaaat?? Please considerr my fb friend request officially revoked. ;)
  • We have a "teacherspayteachers" website, we should have one for moms too!

Last menstral cycle 9/09 Initial diagnosis PCOS (11/09) Provera (x2), P4 injection. Final Diagnosis POF (2/10) 
    Donor ER 8/27/10 -- ET 9/1/10 Beta 9/10/10=BFP! May 6th 2011 - Our sweet little bear was born!
    FET #2 July 3, 2014 - BFP!
    M/C @ 9 weeks

FET #3 November 8, 2013 - BFN
    FET #4 February 12, 2014
    POAS (I cheated) BFP!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"