Postpartum Depression
Options

Generics and switching...

I have been on a generic version of Zoloft since January. It helped quickly and I have been feeling MUCH better!....until about 2 months ago when CVS changed to a different generic.

I've noticed lately that I'm much more short tempered again and feel like I'm "losing it" with the kids too easily. I hate feeling like this again :(

I wonder if maybe the new generic isn't working as well?? Has anyone experienced that? I don't know if I should call CVS and change my script over to someplace that has the same as the old generic I was on, or call my OB..or if I need to have my dose upped (I'm on 50mg) or if I'm just having a bad month.... ugh, I just feel down and I'd been so optimistic about getting better...

CP 3/07
BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
BFP 11/14

Re: Generics and switching...

• Options

Thanks for your response. My yearly appt. is coming up so I will talk to my OB then.

I did talk to the pharmacist and she said it was a very real possibility that is was due to the switch in generics. They were able to reorder my script through the old co and get me back on the stuff I was on before. Hopefully that will do the trick!

CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"