Secondary IF
Options

AF is so Rude.

She decided to visit, 3am on my mini vacation this weekend.  Saturday night ruined due to really bad cramping (sorry DH) and Sunday gone to a frightful mixture of cramps and sobs.  I don't think it would have hit me so badly had my LP not been so long, had I not started to let hope creep in, and had I not seen two incidents of child neglect (IMHO).  For the life of me, I do not understand parents who abandon their children, nor do I understand parents who keep their children but do not "mind" them.  There was a 2 year old boy on the beach alone - I watched him for 10 minutes and could not figure out who he was with.  Finally his mother emerged from the water - she was easily a 1/4 mile from the boy.  She repeated the same behavior during our entire stay.  Then there was the little girl who was so tired of being ignored by Gramma that she decided to "adopt" us. Very uncomfortable (we have no idea who she is) and quite annoying, as her behavior was clearly that of a child desperate for attention.  Very sad for the child.  And sad for me too - as much as I long to complete my family and would do so through adoption, DH won't budge.  Time is running out, and I have no idea what to do.  Looking forward to new RE appointment - hope he's a magic miracle man who will have all the answers for me.  Need a BFP before Thanksgiving people!  Stick out tongue

Doriimage
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!

Re: AF is so Rude.

• Options
    {{{HUGS}}}
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options
    Ugh, so sorry that she crashed your party. I sincerely hope you are bloating and nauseous by the time the Turkey is passed. ;)
    IMG_8724 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IMG_8895 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry about rude AF.  I totally get what you mean about seeing/hearing neglect and getting mad about it.  I get so, so angry when I read in the paper about kids being abused or even worse killed by their parents.  Why do those people get pregnant and not people like us?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"