Georgia Babies
Options

Help! Anyone done a handprint in clay?

You know those kits you can buy to do your child's handprint and then you bake it or let it dry? I don't know the technical name for it. Have any of you done these, and where did you buy the kit from? I'm going to do that for all the grandparents for Christmas this year. Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Help! Anyone done a handprint in clay?

• Options
    I did it when ds was born with this clay that ended up with a foam like texture.  I found one that I'm useing this year at Michaels.  I would ask someone there what they would recoment, good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I sell personalized Christmas ornaments and I have some of those kits and you can make them into ornaments.  They are really cute.  I have some that are just the kit to do the handprint and I have some others that come with a paint kit so you can paint their name or a little design on it.  Let me know if you are interested. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lily  pie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got mine at Hobby Lobby.
  • Options
    We sold them at BirdWatchers Supply Co. Don't know if they still carry them but I did see some at ToysRUs the other day.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"