Georgia Babies
Options

*Vibes Please*

I know many of you are my friend on FB so already saw this but if you could spare some vibes I would really, really appreciate it. 

DH was in a cycling accident yesterday and flipped over his handlebars, was taken to a trauma hospital, and has a concussion, fractured nose, multiple stitches inside his mouth and on his face, and a broken vertebra in his back. We are so lucky because his helmet actually broke impact so if he didnt have it on I don't even want to think what would have happened. Getting the phone call was the scariest thing I have been through, especially as I went for a walk when he went out on his bike and I was mad at him about something and didn't tell him to be careful or that I love him, which I always do.

Fortunately for us he was riding with someone and it happened outside a doctors house and another doctor was driving by so he had people helping him before the ambulance got there. He doesn't remember a thing at all. He was in the hospital overnight and I am hoping he gets out today.

Of course he started a new job last week and I hope they will be understanding. Lila was supposed to be baptized today, we have his family in town and had other people coming into town but we had to cancel that. If you could spare some vibes for a quick recover I would appreciate it! Thank you! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: *Vibes Please*

• Options
    I am so glad he is ok! I am so sorry you had to get a phone call like that. I am SURE his job will be helpful compassionate and understanding. I hope he gets released today. Thinking of you guys!
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I've been thinking of you guys since you posted on FB.  So, so scary and I'm so glad he's going to be ok.  Big hugs to you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I can't even imagine how scary it is to get a call like that.  So glad he is ok.
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh my goodness!  Praying for a miraculous recovery- we're talking light speed- so that he can get back to normal ASAP!

• Options

you got it.  Sounds scary!  I hope he gets well soon.

• Options
    Oh wow! I hope he feels better soon. I am sure his job will be understanding! Sorry you have to cancel the baptism. :(
  • Options
    Sending lots of thoughts and prayers his way for a speedy recovery! I'm so sorry this happened and that you had to cancel the baptism.
    Mommy to Abigail Elizabeth (11/4/11) and Brady Jasper (7/2/09)
    my blog
  • Options
    So glad he is okay, how very scary.  Sending good vibes/prayers his way that he has a speedy recovery.
  • Options
    How scary. :-(  I am really sorry to hear this. I will keep your DH in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Options
    Oh my gosh, how scary! Thank God he is ok so far;  it sounds like a really terrible accident. Prayers to you that he gets better quickly
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I hope he has a speedy recovery.  Big hugs to you.
  • Options
    That had to be terrifying! I hope his recovery is a quick one.
    Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

• Options
    Oh my! how scary! sending lots of prayers your way.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"