VBAC
Options

Late but successful vbac two weeks ago!

At my 39th week appointment at 1030 in the morning, I was 3 1/2 cm dialated with a bulging bag. So my midwife sent me home and told me to walk. I got home around 1230 after lunch and took a nap. I was still having false contractions but more of my mucus plug came out after my appt. It was pretty much a normal afternoon. Went to the store and ate dinner. My real contractions started out of nowhere at 9:15pm. The first one I just thought my DD did something different and moved lower into my pelvis. But then they started coming 10mins apart within the hour and then 5 mins apart by 1030. Even though they were close, I didn't go to the hospital right away. My mom ran a bath for me and I labored in there for about an half an hour until I threw up my dinner(gross I know!). Thats when I decided to go the hospital. WHile putting on my clothes, my sac started leaking. Arrived at the hospital around 11:45pm fully dialated with a bulging bag. So I ended up pushing water broke and three pushes my DD was born 9/9/11 at 12:39am, 8lbs 6oz 19 1/2 ins long.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Late but successful vbac two weeks ago!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"