Parenting after 35
Options

another confession

At xmas last year I was going to take one pic a day from Dec 1 till Jan 1 of our daily life and family outings etc.. to make a photo book as a present for the grandparents this year.

that was a huge FAIL

so this summer I challenged myself to take pics from memorial day till labor day every weekend.  in another attempt to make a photo book for us and the grandparents.

another huge FAIL.

I suck.  This is my first child and I can't even be consistent about taking pix of him.

I even have a mini kodak camcorder and i think the last time i took a video was at his bday party in june.

oy vey

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: another confession

• Options

I've not done a single thing to C's baby book.

I've not put any pictures in his Monthly picture frame.

Heck, I don't have picture of ANYTHING on our walls.

I DID just complete his cross stitched sampler of name, birth date, weight etc.  Just got it framed last week.  Still haven't hung it, of course.

• Options

Are you taking pics of the important stuff?  If yes, then OK.  Honestly, if DH wasn't such a technogeek, we'd have no pictures of the kids. 

DD has no 9 month pics taken.  I better get working on the 12 month for her and 3 for DS.  Oh, and for her party today, I remembered the cake last night at 5:30.  So today I had to make a special trip to the store to get one.  It just happens, and 20 years from now, what will be more important, that she had a crappy cake, versus an extravagant one like DS' one year cake?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Don't feel bad, I think we all slack off. I went through fits and starts with M's Baby Book and it's still incomplete. I had a big push to work on M's baby scrapbook(just pics, 0-2) and found many month periods missing from what I'd printed. I would love to do daily pic project, but only got so far as an every hour in 1 day project.
  • Options
    I am not good about taking specific milestone pictures - like one at every month.  But I have tons of everyday pictures because I just leave the camera on the kitchen table.  Just keep it easy to grab and you'll take more pictures.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"