Parenting after 35

My FFFC

We turned M's crib into a toddler bed last weekend and I daydream about turning it back into a crib.

He didn't go to sleep til nearly midnight last night and I blame the stupid bed. He's been able to climb out of his crib for 6 months now, he just usually chose not to, but the rail coming off is like the toddler version of going to college - too much independence.

Re: My FFFC

• this is a huge fear of mine.. she hasn't climbed out yet though, thankfully. hope he goes down better for you tonight!

click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I totally get that.  Margaux believes her toddler bed is for jumping on and for having her dolls and stuffed animals sleep.
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • imagesuperaunt:

this is a huge fear of mine.. she hasn't climbed out yet though, thankfully. hope he goes down better for you tonight!

So S is still in the crib?

• imagePeppernut:
    I totally get that.  Margaux believes her toddler bed is for jumping on and for having her dolls and stuffed animals sleep.
    Yeah, M loves bouncing and hang out with his buddies. The thing is his bed is in our  room and DH works in our room, so M doesn't get to see his bed til bedtime. By then he's usually like, "yay, my bed!!! time to do stuff!" Not "yay, my bed. time for sleep."
  • You just convinced me to keep C in his crib a while longer.  We'd been thinking about making the switch next month when he turns 2.  Lately he's been violently protesting naps and bedtime as it is...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageBrideBuddies:
    You just convinced me to keep C in his crib a while longer.  We'd been thinking about making the switch next month when he turns 2.  Lately he's been violently protesting naps and bedtime as it is...
    Yeah, the urge to wander is strong. I'd been bribing him with bedtime stories to stay in bed, but it wasn't realyl working last night.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"