May 2011 Moms
Options

What Activity Centers is your LO into right now?

Exersaucer? Jumperoo? Swing? Chair? What does your LO like the best?

Can I pull out the jumperoo now or is it too early (DS2 is 18 weeks old)?

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What Activity Centers is your LO into right now?

• Options

She loves the Rainforest Jumperoo!  We started her in it a little after 3 months.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

we started the jumperoo at 4m with a little stuffed animal behind his head to help support him.  

Now, he goes at it full force by himself.  He also still loves his play gym and can pull and tug on all the toys that dangle.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    She is ALL ABOUT the jumperoo right now. She loves that thing to death. It has taken the place of her love for the playmat.
  • Options
    Another LO enjoying the Rainforest Jumperoo - we just bought it last weekend and it's definitely her favorite toy. She also still loves her playmat.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    We've been putting DS into the jumperoo for a couple of weeks now, but it wasn't until this past week that he's really started to enjoy it. Last night he kept looking at it and grunting like he was trying to tell me he wanted to be in it. He's also able to rotate around in it now and push the buttons.
  • Options
    DS has big love for his baby Einstein exersaucer. He still uses his playmat to roll around and tries to eat all the toys. The vibrating bouncy seat is still a staple too- definitely one of his favorite places when he's grouchy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

DS loves his swing because it has the mirror above so he can see himself and talks up a storm to himself.  He also loves his Lamaze playmat that plays music and moves.  He grabs the spaceship and wont let go.  The vibrating seat is good even without it being on he can make himself bounce.  I think I maybe pulling out the bouncer after reading all these posts.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagejamlsull:

She loves the Rainforest Jumperoo!  We started her in it a little after 3 months.

This is what we have, and we just started using it a week ago (with big books under her feet since she can't reach the floor).  She loves it...sometimes.  The past two times I've put her in it she's been so excited until she hears the elephant noise (caused by her jumping).  It's scared her really badly and she screamed and cried!

Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"