New to The Bump
Options

New to the Bump

HI, my name is Jordan and I am from across the way at the Knot. The reason I'm here now is because my future husband and I got a wonderful surprise in the form of two little blue lines. The only thing about it is, I was on the pill until we found out (when I stopped) and we were also using protection every single time. FH isn't worried about infidelity or anything, he just thinks it was meant to be, and there is nothing we could have done to stop it.

Since we planned our wedding for next october and my due date is in March, I don't think there will be a conflict. I'm happy about this pregnancy and will love and take care of the baby with all my heart, but I'm 18 and he is 25... I feel like it might be too soon for a little one.

I just went to my first prenatal appointment this week and found out that I'm 15 weeks along, and that I apparently had a pill period while pregnant. FH was really not interested and kinda scared, but after this appt. (with ultrasound) he has been all over me rubbing my 'bump' opening doors, lifting heavy things, stuff like that. I like it but he wants to have sex with me all the time now because of how much easier it is to get me to finish, I guess because of the extra blood flow.

Sorry for the random post, but I haven't been able to put all my feelings in one place and I figured here is as good a place as any.

PS I hate it when people think every reaction I have (EX I disagree with something someone says) is completely because of hormones and pregnancy.
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: New to the Bump

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"