May 2011 Moms
Options

I think I am losing my mind

I have not posted in forever, so HELLO!

Any-who, 

I am not sure what is is, but lately I cannot remember anything. If it is not written down or my cell phone alarm is not reminding me, I will not do it. It sucks because I am forgetting appointment and invitations. My DS started a new childcare provider and I am almost certain she thinks I am BSC. I have forgotten his bottles, milk, and even my keys in a diaper in his diaper bag. It was funny because I was sitting in my car thinking "I know I drove here, where TF our my keys?". And this is just his 2nd  week there.

Anyone else? 

31, married mom of 3 Step mom to 1

baby>

Re: I think I am losing my mind

• Options
    Thank gods it's not just me!  I've been doing some really stupid stuff this week and I have no idea why!  I've been chalking it up to lack of sleep.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagebelladonna11307:
    Thank gods it's not just me!  I've been doing some really stupid stuff this week and I have no idea why!  I've been chalking it up to lack of sleep.
    I hope thats my problem otherwise, I need to get my head checked... lol
    31, married mom of 3 Step mom to 1

baby>
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Let me tell you that I NEVER LOSE THINGS--ever.

I have lost 4 very important things in the last month. :( and I dont know why. I get sleep--- but i guess Im just really distracted.

YOU"RE NOT ALONE

DS  Desmond Alexander 6.9.11

DD  Vivienne Elena   12.16.13

? EDD 3/29/2018

• Options
    That's me in a nutshell.  I had to look up my social security number because I couldn't remember all of it, and I couldn't remember if DH's birthday is March 23 or 25.  Driving me bonkers!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

oh me too! Earlier this week, DS and I met a friend her her DS at the park. We walked all the way around the park and as we were finishing the first lap (which is about 1.5 miles) - i saw a car and send to her -- "God - I thought that was my car) and pointed at a car w were approaching. I thought it wasn't my car b/c the door was wide open. Well, it was my car and I had left the car door open - at the park - no idea why.

This is just one example!! It's been challenging going back to work, being a mama, dealing with child care.

You are not alone. It was "pregnancy brain" now it's "mom brain".

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"