3rd Trimester
Options

Peeing feels different.

This will sound strange.  But I feel tighter down there.  Like my pee whole is smaller.  Pee even comes out slower and then stops when I don't always feel like I'm done.

TMI Warning:  Pooping is the same way.  Just sorta feels like my holes are getting smaller.  LOL

Is this crazy talk?  Or do others know what I'm talking about?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Peeing feels different.

• Options

get checked for UTI , now that we r pregnant we r more prone to it and u dont want to lat it be because it can go up to your kidneys... bad news!

its a simple urine test, im sure your OB will let u do it :) 

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It's the babies position. For 2 months I would pee and never feel that sense of relief: I felt like if I relaxed my muscles down there that I'd pee myself again.  I tested negative for a UTI. Because of placenta previa I had several ultrasounds right in a row. 1 day prior to my last u/s I told my husband that I felt the baby had moved off my bladder because I finally felt like my bladder was empty after going, and sure enough the baby had gone from breach with his feet on my bladder to the opposite side of my belly head-down.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Brayden (5 1/2) born 12.28.06
    Hailey (4 1/2) born 2.25.08
    Taylor (8 Months) born 12.26.11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'll bet it's from the baby putting so much pressure down there.  I have the opposite problem with peeing now.  It like gushes out so fast it hurts, lol.  I do find that I have to sit on the toilet for a minute after going pee because I inevitably always have to pee again.  LOL.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    What is happening is the uterus is putting  pressure on these areas. Lean back as you pee and then rock forward.  That usually helps.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image.
  • Options
    I often have a hard time peeing. LO occasionally wedges himself into a position that blocks off the flow and/or keeps my bladder from emptying. It happens mostly at night, right after I get into bed. I'll get up four or five times in a row needing to pee, but I can't squeeze out more than a few drops. My urine cultures are always clean, and the problem usually resolves itself by early morning.

DS: 11/8/11 | 9 lb 7 oz, 22 in
    DD: 5/22/14 | 9 lb 9 oz, 21.5 in

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"