D.C. Area Babies
Options

summer infant monitor people

we have teh slim handheld one and i think its breaking...i saw in a post below that someone contacted them and got a new one for free...i thought they only had a 1 year warrenty on it.  Ours keeps saying Low frequency, no signal all of a sudden...

we have not changed anything(wireless etc) in the house...any ideas?? 

Re: summer infant monitor people

• Options
    Ugh, you know that monitor and I do not get along! ;) Although, with new wireless it is working a lot better. We go through spurts where it says low freq./no signal and I just turn it off and turn it back on...and it's fine. Somehow it's never done that in the middle of the night though, just when I've been looking at it earlier in the evening, so I really don't get it. It hasn't done it for a while. Not a solution, but you are not alone! I'm anxious to see if anyone else has advice!
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

There is a one-year warranty - our first two that broke were covered, but our third one died just past the one-year mark.  The only help I could get from Summer was to take the battery pack out and then plug the hand-held unit into the adapter.  If it runs fine, then the problem is the battery and a new one can be bought through Summer for $20.  If that doesn't solve it, then you could mess around with channels and wireless and such - maybe a next-door neighbor changed their stuff and it's affecting yours now?

Summer told me that I could buy a refurbished model (for a discount, I think) directly from them, but I'm done with the brand...three strikes, they're out.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Our monitor was doing that so I sent it in and they sent me a brand new one.  Call them; they'll give your instructions.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"