multi-room DVRs

Re: multi-room DVRs

• Options
    Your mom does.
  • Options

imagemb~zf:
    Your mom does.

LOL.

And, no.  I don't have cable, period.  Crazy, right?

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yup. Love it.
    2 girls and a dog
  • Options

My mom can't work the DVR or the remote that comes with it.  haha

I can't imagine not having cable.  I'm going through HGTV withdrawl right now. 

The other day they switched all the HD channels again and I went into a panic when 57.8 didn't have a signal. 

• Options
    We do.  We love it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Options
    We do. It's nice when I want to watch something different from H.
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    i wish we did.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    we don't have multi-room DVR.   We have DVR's in mutiple rooms.
    TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • Options

imagestaycee:
    we don't have multi-room DVR.   We have DVR's in mutiple rooms.

Us too. Although I am considering switching to AT&T U-verse which has them.

2.5 yrs TTC #1 - DX = Stage IV Endo, Lap performed Jan 2010
    TTC #1 - May 2010 - IUI #3: BFP 
    TTC #2 - May 2012 -IUI #2: BFP
    TTC #3 - Jan 2013 -Surprise BFP!
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Options

Are you talking about the any-room-DVR or having a DVR in each room?

With the any-room you can record from the main box and watch it on a box in another room.  With the one Comcast offers, you can only record and delete on teh main box.  You can watch it on any box.

If you have multiple DVRs you have to set a recording on the box you want to watch the show on.  For example.  You want Dr. Phil in your bedroom and livingroom.  You have to set it to record in both rooms to have access to it.  

We have had both.  I love having it.  When we moved we opted not to get the due to cost.

PM me on FB if you have more questions.  

• Options
    imageMysterious_wife:

With the any-room you can record from the main box and watch it on a box in another room.  With the one Comcast offers, you can only record and delete on teh main box.  You can watch it on any box.

If you have multiple DVRs you have to set a recording on the box you want to watch the show on.  For example.  You want Dr. Phil in your bedroom and livingroom.  You have to set it to record in both rooms to have access to it.  

DH has 7 DVRs.   4 hooked to the TV in the living room.   3 to the TV in the office.   He records onto rewritable disks.  and watches all on one DVR in the living room

TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • Options
    imagestaycee:
    imageMysterious_wife:

DH has 7 DVRs.   4 hooked to the TV in the living room.   3 to the TV in the office.   He records onto rewritable disks.  and watches all on one DVR in the living room

Staycee- omg Myster- We are going to have 2 rooms with dvr capabilities. I'm not sure what the man is doing. As long as I can watch the dvr from my bed and the basement, I'm good.

• Options
    I like it. Too bad I can't keep it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"