TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

What's on the agenda for today?

Me?

I'm going out to lunch with my mom at this new Mexican place--well it's not new, it's been there for about a year. But that's kinda new, right?

That's about it. 

Ahhh, the life of the unemployed! lol.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: What's on the agenda for today?

• Options

I hear you about the life of the unemployed!! Well, I am employed, but sometimes it doesn't feel like it. Last week was a 1 day work week. This week was a 1 1/2 day work week. It'll pick up as the school year goes on though, it always does. 

I need to go pick up some cat & dog food. I didn't realize we were out until both of my cats were under my feet first thing this morning. Then it's back home to do some laundry, and to watch the very last episode of my soap opera! Crying I still can't believe it's going to be off the air.  

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

• Options
    Working till 4 and then going out for Sushi with dh. Going to visit my FIL later also. May have to build an ark, we are getting rain the next 5 days.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagebutterfly843:
    Working till 4 and then going out for Sushi with dh. Going to visit my FIL later also. May have to build an ark, we are getting rain the next 5 days.

Mmmmm!! Sushi!!! Enjoy! 

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

• Options

Working about half of today and then running some errands for an event that DH is in charge of tomorrow.  Tonight I'm helping with parking at a high school football game and then, once and for all, we are going to get our vacation plans in order tonight.  

I may have gotten too deep into the vino last night to get the vacation plans done then, as was originally planned.   oops!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm teaching a family dance class then I am going to work on the butt-groove in my couch while I read a book :) I love Fridays!
  • Options

I second cashew...mmmm!  I will be ensuring my DH takes me for sushi this weekend!

Work for me!  After that, who knows what I'll get into....hopefully a bottle of coconut rum :)  Seriously though, I need to work on frames for the craft fair.

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I am a little late, but I worked (I am a teacher) then I went to a Stella and Dot jewlery party at a friends.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers DoriBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Is Stella and dot any good? My sister does lia Sophia, it's pricey for costume jewelry.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"