May 2011 Moms

I was just on the 2u2 board

and there are some May moms who are pregnant! One is 8 weeks along. 

I would kill my DH if I got pregnant right now!

Re: I was just on the 2u2 board

• imageMrsSparklebottom:
    Yep. There are a couple, I think. I know there are a few of us who are TTC again too. Surprise

Y'all are craaaazy!!!!  But best of luck to you. :)

I really did want 2u2 before I had this one.  My pregnancy was pretty tough though, I can't go through that again with Georgia still so young.

• Uhm. Really? Sheeeeesh. Pook, maybe because we're AL folks, but I just cant imagine. It took 2 years and medicated cycles for this pregnancy. I don't think I'll ever be 2u2
    Stillbirth at 23w6d on Sept, 22, 2008 M/C at 5 weeks June 14, 2010 My miracle, James Frederick born May 2, 2011 via C-section
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMrsSparklebottom:
    Yep. There are a couple, I think. I know there are a few of us who are TTC again too. Surprise

Yeah, I've added you folks to my BSC list.

Wink

Big sister {September 2008} Sweet boy {April 2011} Fuzzy Bundle {ETA July 2014}

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageiris427:

imageMrsSparklebottom:

Wink

Totally BSC ~ DH and I (because of our ages) were in the one and done stage until we brought DD home.  Now we are thinking we do want another one but can't afford to wait much longer if we are going to TTC.  We are thinking when DD is 9 mos old to through caution to the wind...

Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I will have two under one, for a few weeks. It's scary now, but I really look forward to the future!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 2U2 is kicking my butt!!!! I thought it was such a good idea to get pregnant when DS1 was 8 months because I thought "oh in 9 months, he'll totally not be a baby anymore and will be manageable." HAHAHA. The joke's on me because I have 2 babies now.

Of course I wouldn't trade either of them for the world, but I do now think people are BSC who are doing what I did. I get why everyone was giving me funny looks when we were TTC #2.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagepook:

imageMrsSparklebottom:

I really did want 2u2 before I had this one.  My pregnancy was pretty tough though, I can't go through that again with Georgia still so young.

I'm with you on that! My pregnancy and delivery could not have been easier but caring for a NB has been the most overwhelming and stressful thing ever! I can't imagine 2u2! If it was up to me I'd stop here but I wouldn't want DS to be an only child.

• imageiris427:

imageMrsSparklebottom:

Wink

What's BCS? Embarrassed

• DH interviewed for a job that would allow me to stop working.  I totally thought that it would mean we could try for an R & R baby, which would make 2u2 if I got pg.  Then DD got up again 4 times overnight and I realized it was baby fever crazy talk. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagecroberts22:
    DH interviewed for a job that would allow me to stop working.  I totally thought that it would mean we could try for an R & R baby, which would make 2u2 if I got pg.  Then DD got up again 4 times overnight and I realized it was baby fever crazy talk. 

You know what's funny? Just last night I said to DH "if we're going to have another one might as well do it while I'm still in this 'new baby' phase, rather than having two or three wonderful years then, boom, a NB again" and DS last night I guess heard me and didn't want me to forget what it's like because he woke up every two hours! Typically he wakes up once or twice, nurses for about 10 min and he's right back to sleep, but last night he decided he was starving, he nursed (actively eating) for 30 min each time! I wanted to cry!

• imagepook:

imageMrsSparklebottom:

AGREED :)
    31, married mom of 3 Step mom to 1

baby>
  • imagecroberts22:
    DH interviewed for a job that would allow me to stop working.  I totally thought that it would mean we could try for an R & R baby, which would make 2u2 if I got pg.  Then DD got up again 4 times overnight and I realized it was baby fever crazy talk. 

What's R&R? (I would do embarrasy-face here, but I'm on Google Chrome.)

• imageMcAllie5:

imagecroberts22:

Rest and Relaxation, its a military term for the leave soldiers get part way through a deployment.  As it turns out, DH R&R may be about 6 months prior to what I thought (if I could explain this, it would so turn into a vent) so there is NO WAY I'd be ready!

• imageNeukim:
    I will have two under one, for a few weeks. It's scary now, but I really look forward to the future!

OMG you go on the BSC list! hahahah At least your oldest is 4.....

My SIL has 3 under 28 months ...(28mths-13 mths-1mth) I think shes INSANE. She can't go anywhere.  I can't imagine not being depressed. (I would be)  the scariest thing is that shes Probably already TTC.

the UP side is that DS gets LOTS of cousins to play with!

DS  Desmond Alexander 6.9.11

DD  Vivienne Elena   12.16.13

? EDD 3/29/2018

• imagecroberts22:
    imageMcAllie5:

imagecroberts22:

Rest and Relaxation, its a military term for the leave soldiers get part way through a deployment.  As it turns out, DH R&R may be about 6 months prior to what I thought (if I could explain this, it would so turn into a vent) so there is NO WAY I'd be ready!

Ohh. I guess I knew what R&R meant in terms of "Rest and Relaxation" but I didn't know about the military term, and the context threw me. :)

Sorry about the vent-able circumstance. 

• I kind of want another one right away Embarrassed WTF am I thinking?  I keep telling myself it's those crazy hormones. 

DH was supposed to get snipped, but K is such a delight that we're reconsidering our choice to stop at 2.  I don't think I could handle another right away though, I'm frustrated by my lack of creative time.  Now we're waiting a year before making any big decisions.

Children should be seen, and heard, and believed. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageBabyBebe1:

2U2 is kicking my butt!!!! I thought it was such a good idea to get pregnant when DS1 was 8 months because I thought "oh in 9 months, he'll totally not be a baby anymore and will be manageable." HAHAHA. The joke's on me because I have 2 babies now.

Of course I wouldn't trade either of them for the world, but I do now think people are BSC who are doing what I did. I get why everyone was giving me funny looks when we were TTC #2.  

9 months is like the party age. They aren't walking-mobile quite yet, and are just fun little buggers. And then they start walking, and all hell breaks loose!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm one of those that will have 2u2 as well. It wasn't planned, just sort of happened. And, for almost 2 months (if this LO comes around the EDD), I'll have 2 under 1 year. I'm pretty sure I'll look like a badger next year..lol.
  • imagereygee66:
    I'm one of those that will have 2u2 as well. It wasn't planned, just sort of happened. And, for almost 2 months (if this LO comes around the EDD), I'll have 2 under 1 year. I'm pretty sure I'll look like a badger next year..lol.

Holy Camoley!  Best of luck to you. My grandmother had 2u1 and they all made it out alright. = ) 

• To any preggo May momma's - Good luck to all of you (and I hope you aren't braving 1st trimester boards except for some haha's)

To everyone else - REALLY?  Already?  BSC is dang right.  I want 3 kids, and can't wait for another, but I am holding off for another yearish.

Holy macaroni!

• We started trying for Owen when Cole was 5 months old, knowing that it took us so long for Cole.  9 months and 3 rounds of drugs later, Owen was conceived - the boys are 21 months apart.  And I love it :)  I'm actually glad it did take us a little longer though, 18 months was a rough age with Cole! 

ttf21e9.aspx

ttf2202.aspx

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"