Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

HOLY COW!!! BFP!!!!! (after a "period"....)

I am too excited to keep this in BUT this is so bizarre that I'm very nervous and its hard to be only excited.. read on, I love any feedback from anyone that's been here!

So I thought I was out last cycle (C#5) because I woke up on 14/15dpo and had a temp drop, and later that day AF showed up.  So break to yesterday, CD 6 of my "new cycle" (approx 21 dpo of the "old cycle") and I just felt funny.  Mainly, I went to dinner with some friends and about 30 mins after eating started to feel nauseous and throw up a bit, not a lot though.  I thought it was weird since everyone else felt fine... basically because of this strange feeling - I woke up at 3am to pee and decided to take a test.  BFP!!!!!!!!!!  (actually four BFP!!!!!) I woke up my DH and even though groggy he was thrilled! :) 

Still, I'm calling for a blood test today because we are both so nervous since I've basically had my "period" (I know it wasn't my period if I was pregnant but it was very period like...and lasted 6 days...) 

So yay!!  

I will def keep ya'll in the loop!!  Thank you for all your wisdom and the everyday laughs.  Hope this ones a sticky one and the "AF" was totally normal so that I see ya'll over in 1st tri soon!!!

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                     BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
      BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                               BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

Re: HOLY COW!!! BFP!!!!! (after a "period"....)

• Options

This is so exciting for you! Congratulations! Yes, please do keep us in the loop. (I hope I have a similarly exciting 3am pee soon!! lol!)

Best wishes to you!! 

• Options
    Congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats and good luck at the dr! H & H 9 months!
  • Options

Congrats!!!! This is SO exciting!!!

• Options
    Congrats! I hope everything turns out okay!
    "Oh for sh!ts sake."- my 84 year old grandma. Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imageIdahoLakeLady:
    Congrats! I hope everything turns out okay!

Yes

• Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    Congrats! Good luck.
  • Options
    Congrats
    Began TTC #1 in January 2011
    Confirmation and Removal of Endo - March 2012
    +#1 on 4/1/12 - m/c @ ~8w 5d
    +#2 Tx cycle 4 - 5 mg Letrozole + 75iu Follsitim & Ovidrel w/ IUI on 11/13/12 - EDD 7/23/13 
    7 week u/s revealed THREE babies, all with heartbeats.  153bpm, 148bpm, and 136bpm
    9 week u/s revealed loss of Baby B.  A and C are growing on track.  A measuring 9w1d with 172bpm and C measuring 9w0d with 179 bpm.  
    Elective sex determination u/s on 2/8 revealed... boy AND girl!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Options
    Congrats!!
    Miscarriage in January 2012 at 8 weeks
    Subsequently diagnosed with low P4, LOR. MH DX low motility, varicocele 
    BFP in July 2012 (Gonal-f + trigger + IUI#2 (B2B) + prometrium)
    Lost Baby A prior to 7 weeks; large SCH; Baby B (Bug) was born in March 2013
    BFP June 2014; EDD February 19, 2015
  • Options
    congrats :) and good luck
    BFP 1: Sept 5, 2011 - Ended in Chemical Pregnancy at 5 Weeks
    BFP 2: Dec 2012 - Baby Girl born in July 2012
    BFP 3: Sept 5, 2013 - D&C on Oct 16, 2013
    BFP 4: Jan 30, 2014 - Stick baby Stick ... Due Date Oct 1, 2014

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Congrats! Same thing happend to me with dd!  I had about 5 days of bleeding and felt funny about 10 days later and tested, thinking I must be crazy! 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options
    Congrats & GL!
  • Options
    Congratulations and good luck! Keep us posted.
  • Options
    Congratulations and best of luck to you! :)
  • Options

imageLLB430:
    Congrats! Same thing happend to me with dd!  I had about 5 days of bleeding and felt funny about 10 days later and tested, thinking I must be crazy! 

Well that makes me feel better!  Thanks!  I just keep clutching my belly and say "stay in there!" ha :)  I have a blood test at 4pm today...results will be in tomorrow.  I just noticed more spotting (bright red).... *sigh* so nervous!

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• Options
    Congrats!  I hope everything turns out alright with you at your blood test today.
    Baking Blog | TTC Blog | Pinterest
    TTC #1 since October 2010 | Began Testing in January 2012
    DH SA - low motility with 0% morph; varicocele (repaired); low T (on Clomid)
    IVF w/ICSI (long Lupron w/ Repronex and Follistim) in September 2012

imageimage
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    Congrats. I hope that baby sticks in there!
    The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Options
    Very cool! Keep us updated.. congrats!
    ?TTC#1 since 04/11?CP 03/28/12?Me:Polycystic Ovaries&Endo??Him:MFI- Awaiting 2nd SA?
    ?Blog?
  • Options

What a nice surprise! 

GL to you- H&H 9 months!  Hope to see you on the other side soon!

BFP 1 | EDD 4.1.11 | MMC D&C 10.27.10 | 14 weeks
    BFP 2 | EDD 9.29.11 | MC 1.25.11 | 6 weeks
    BFP 3 | EDD 3.4.12 | MC 9.5.11 | 10 weeks
    BFP 4 | Twins EDD 6.7.12 | MC James 10.31.11 Kellen 1.12.12 | 8 weeks/19 weeks

BFP 5 | EDD 12.24.12 | Rainbow Baby in the Making!
    **Formerly known as Nikki04vb**
    ? PGAL/PAL Welcome ?
  • Options
    Oh wow. Please come back and update us I'm def interested to hear what happens!  Good Luck I hope that baby sticks in there.  You're giving me hope w/ this spotting I've been having this cycle!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Falling in Love!  November 2014
  • Options
    Wow - that's very exciting!  Kinda makes me wonder if I should take a test after AF, haha.  Congratulations!!  

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Yay! Congrats to you and best wishes.
  • Options
    Congrats
  • Options
    Congrats!
    Photobucket
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Stephanie  Castiglione's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • Options
    That's amazing! Congrats!

TTC #1 since Feb. 2011/Me 30, DH 37

Unexplained

Nov. 2012-IUI #1-Femara 2.5 mg, Ovidrel=BFN

Jan. 2013-IUI #2-Femara 2.5 mg, Ovidrel, 1 follie=BFN

Feb. 2013-IUI #3-Clomid 50 mg on CD5 only, 2 follies=BFN

IVF#1 (4/13)-19 retrieved, 18 mature, 16 fertilized w/ ICSI=lucky #7 frosties

ET cancelled due to OHSS

FET #1 June 2013/transferred 2=Chemical

FET #2 August 2013/transferred 2=Chemical

FET #3 October 2013=BFN

IVF#2 (2/14)-17 retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized w/ ICSI, 3 blasts, PGS= all 3 abnormal

IVF#3 (5/14)-13 retrieved, 11 mature, 9 fertilized w/ ICSI, 2 blasts, PGS=both abnormal

IVF#4 (8/14)-5-day transfer of 2 embies=BFP! (8/28/14) beta 99

U/S #1 (6 wks, 2 days)=1 bean, U/S#2 (8 weeks, 2 days)=180 HB, U/S #3 (10 weeks)=measuring 10 wks, 2 days

• Options

Congrats!

Yes, please do keep us posted. I'm always curious about spotting/bleeding and positive pregnancy tests. I spot all the time, so this gives me hope! Big Smile

• Options
    Okay, now I'm wondering if I should take a pregnancy test. I usually have longer cycles, between 35-47 days. On 9/16 AF appeared very unexpectedly because that was only day 23 of my cycle. AF lasted about 3 days, then I had very light spotting on 9/23 and again on 9/24. I've been aching, very tired and had some diarrhea (sorry if TMI). Could I be pregnant?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"