Single Parents
Options

Douchebag of the day award goes to...

my friend's STBXH.  They have triplets who will be 2 in December.  He wanted 50/50, she said no.  At the temporary custody hearing he rambled like a fool about what a great person he is, blah blah blah, the court reporter AND the judge had to tell him to slow down.  My friend rocked it, very composed, talked for 30 minutes, had 10 exhibits to demonstrate why her proposed visitation schedule was appropriate.

Today the judge ruled in her favor and the schedule.  STBXH's EOW is supposed to start this weekend and he's so fighting mad that he "lost" that he's now preventing the kids from attending their uncle's (friend's brother) wedding this weekend.  Friend even asked her lawyer to ask his lawyer to ask him to be reasonable and he flat out said no. 

What a selfish, immature, douchebag.  When it comes to a final visitation hearing, this will not look good for him, but I'm still livid for my friend and her family.  Such a huge family event and the kids don't get to attend because their father is being a petty child.

imageimage. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Douchebag of the day award goes to...

• Options
    Men always need to feel "Powerful" and this is his childish mean way of doing that. I HATE the fact that 99% of the time, it affects the children. I am glad your friend held her own, and fought for what she wanted. I am sad that the EX is acting like a child himself. I hope that he can compose himself and make the right decision for the KIDS and not make a decision to get back at his Ex wife. Tough situation. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I can understand how frustrating that would be. Maybe they should switch the weekends he has his EOW visitation?
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"