North Carolina Babies
Options

confession

So I started my 3rd trimester yesterday and its really started to hit home that its the final stretch. Well aparently my body feels the same way because I fell asleep at work (head down, arm stretched, heater blowing on my legs inside my little cubicle) Sleep after getting an email from my VP that she was going to lunch (love those emails). The bad part is my dad works here part-time and he stopped by to see me and caught me sleep! I say its bad because he was so worried something was wrong with me... awe I love my daddy Big Smile. So does this mean I'm going to want to nap more now??

Re: confession

• Options

I love this post, you are too funny.

I would say you were in good company diagonally a good many days :)   

Thank goodness it was your dad though!

ETA: BTW guys, meet my co-worker that I have alluded to as lurking in the past :) She did her intro on a weekend or at night I think. 

My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Good thing it was your dad that found you...as opposed to one of your less-lurky co workers! Wink
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageJuberP:
    Good thing it was your dad that found you...as opposed to one of your less-lurky co workers! Wink

ha!  Yeah, who knows what I would have done.  Sharpie mustache anyone? Big Smile

My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yes I must say I got "lucky" today. It was the best power nap ever!! Big Smile
  • Options
    naps are your friend during the last tri.  We have two breaks 9:30 and 2:30pm and at times I have heard my co-worker snoring loudly!! It is always during break but I would be mortified if I snored.  I have slept once during my 15 break and it made my long commute that much more bearable. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"