Phoenix Babies
Options

West Valley/ Glendale Area Doctors

I was wondering if anyone could reccommend a OBGYN in the Glendale area... I saw Dr Rosemary Fadool yesterday for our first prenatal appt and was not pleased... So im probably going to switch doctors.. I would prefer them to be female and accept tricare.. i have heard good things about Dr Rebecca Brenaman and Dr Maria Apigio.. Has anyone seen these doctors? Thanks so much!! :)

Re: West Valley/ Glendale Area Doctors

• Options

Havent heard of any of those Dr's, but I went to Desert West OBGYN...https://desertwestobgyn.com/about.php

and loved every doctor I saw there. My OBGYN throughout my pregnancy was Dr Tracy Contant, who is amazing, but I dont think she's there anyomre...Dr Tom is who delivered my son, and she was great too.

Good luck!

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Have u heard of bethany womens health care? Well i go there i was even going b4 i got prego, love it there im pretty sure they take Tricare. Military insurance right?? look them up on line they have MidWives there as well. Very nice doctors there as well. Let me know if u like it..

www.bethanywomenshealthcare.com

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have Dr Branaman and delivered at Banner Thunderbird. She is a great Dr and I've been very happy with her care.  One of her associates (Dr Heard-Vaughn) actually delivered my DD.

If you have any specific questions about her care/practice let me know. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I have just started going to Desert West. So far they have been really great. They have offices throughout the valley.

• Options
    Glendale OBGYN!! On Thunderbird & 57th. Super nice staff!!
  • Options
    I live in NW Phoenix/Peoria, and even though this is a little more central, I went to Dr. Shannon Moorehead at the 51 and Bell (next to PV Hospital). I loved her! All the doctors, nurses and other staff in there are super nice and really knowledgable. They really take the time to listen to you too.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I go to Glendale OB-GYN--- Branaman is there, she delivered my sister's baby and is amazing! I am seeing Heard-Vaughn who is in the same office and I absolutely love her. She is so down to earth and really takes the time to listen to my concerns, big or small. It's on like 55th ave and Thunderbird right across the street from Banner Thunderbird.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageannamedina2011:

Have u heard of bethany womens health care? Well i go there i was even going b4 i got prego, love it there im pretty sure they take Tricare. Military insurance right?? look them up on line they have MidWives there as well. Very nice doctors there as well. Let me know if u like it..

www.bethanywomenshealthcare.com

i second bethany. i switched from desert west ob/gyn at 30 weeks and i'm so thankful i did. i saw the midwives there and kate delivered my little girl and she was absolutely amazing and i will definitely stay with them. it's nice too, they just recently did some renovating and the midwives have their own building now.

desalvo at desert west delivered my son (and he was wonderful last time), but this time around it just seemed like they have SO many patients and i felt like i was just another number there, and they couldn't wait to get me out of their office to get to the next patient. i got the same feeling from a few other ob's i saw there also.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    DD.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've had a few appts with Kim Roberts at West Valley Women's and both experiences with that office have been great! Very happy with the staff, labs are in-house, imaging across the hall, and they're next door to Banner Estrella. I like that you get to meet with all the MDs during your pregnancy so that no matter who is available when you deliver, you'll know them! No midwives, but I'm fine with OB anyway.
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"