Snarky and T-TTC
Options

1st monitoring appointment

My lining is still thin, 6.8. He said it will be thicker in time. Someone tell me that's true! Not many follies growing. I was worried, but the RE and nurse both reassured me it's ok. They are calling me tonight to let me know if I need to adjust my meds. I go back Thursday, so hopefully there's some follie action then!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 1st monitoring appointment

• Options
    It is true about your lining!! I was the same way, always being on the thinner side, but then it would plump up to what it needed to be come go time. It will happen, try not to worry. Also try not to worry about the follies-they will come! It is still early. I remember at my first monitoring appt with my IVF, there was nothing measurable, just a bunch under 10. Next appt, they started popping :) Fingers crossed that Thursday shows some major action starting!!
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Sounds like your RE isn't worried, so that's good. I hope you see good progress on Thursday!
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

yea my lining grew overtime! This past cycle, I was on follistim & luveris, and every week they were changing it, my follies started of slow, but once they started increasing doses they starting growing more.

GL!!!!

**~*Noelle*~**
    Happily Wed DH in May 2010
    June 2012: DD#1 born after countless fertility cycles, our 4 year old miracle 
    TTC #2: current cycle: 225iu Menopur for 4 weeks, Ovidrel Trigger= BFP! Beta #1; 333, Beta #2 713! 1st u/s showed TWINS (7/18)
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Your lining should definitely continue to grow. Those follies will be growing in no time! Good luck!
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Good luck on Thursday!  Those follies will start popping up very soon.  And your lining will increase quickly too with the meds. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"