May 2011 Moms
Options

Eye color (kind of a poll, i guess)

Who already has a clear eye color? 

I ask because one of my boys has shifted to a sort of yellowish/greenish/brownish but the other is still newborn baby gray with really no change at all. 

At my daycare, a few babies of the same age have already changed completely blue or completely brown. 

imageimageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Eye color (kind of a poll, i guess)

• Options
    I feel pretty confident saying that my DS's eyes are going to be brown, like mine. They were dark blue/gray/brown/green (it really seemed hard to tell because they looked so different in different light) in the beginning, but at this point, they look truly just brown. He'll be 4 months on Friday.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    1/2015 November Siggy Challenge - Thanksgiving Fails
  • Options
    Definitely brown eyes here. Which is good, as that's what I put in his passport!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am 90% sure my LO's eyes will stay blue. My eyes are blue and 1 of our DS's are blue. Dh's eyes are hazel and him and our other DS are hazel. So that makes 3 blue and 2 hazel in our house :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DS's still look that newborn gray sometimes and sometimes I swear they look dark brown like mine but sometimes they look a little lighter like DH's hazels...so who knows lol.
  • Options

I am pretty confident DD's will stay blue. They have changed to the newborn gray to almost exactly the same color as DS's, though his are my dark dark blue and her's may be a lighter shade like DH's mom and sisters. 

Poor DH is the only one with brown eyes. Even our dog has one blue! lol  

Diabetic, 2IF, PCOS; blessed beyond words to be called "mommy" to Drew (6/30/09) and Alynn (5/16/11).
    Parenting author for Women of Worth. Mom Blogger and photographer.

Andrew David: mixed receptive/expressive language phonological disorder, sensory processing disorder, Disruptive Behavior disorder-nos and insomnia.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    DD now pretty much has the same eye color her daddy has and I think they?ll stay this way. They?ve been dark blue for a couple weeks now but maybe it?s just wishful thinking that she gets her daddy?s eyes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Visit The Nest!image
  • Options

My husband and I both have blue eyes, so we expected her to have blue as well. His eyes are a prettier blue color (mine vary from blue to gray) but I have better vision, so hoping she takes after me, lol.

• Options
    LO's are blue, blue, blue, and I'm pretty sure they'll stay that way.  Mine are blue and DH's are bluey-green.
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    LO's eyes are navy/grey/newborn color on the outside and yellowish/green around the pupil. They're beautiful- I hope they stay this way, but who knows. DHs eyes are blue and mine are brown but both our moms have eyes similar to what Ben's look like right now.
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    DS's eyes change a lot, depending on the light and what he's wearing. They generally look bluish brown with green and yellow flecks. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they'll be hazel like mine, but chances are they'll be brown like DH's.
  • Options

I'm pretty sure Gus's will stay blue like his big sister's.

Of course if they turned brown, my husband would divorce me and demand a paternity test.   

Big sister {September 2008} Sweet boy {April 2011} Fuzzy Bundle {ETA July 2014}

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I know they are going to be brown, but I don't know if they will lighten up any or not.  They are super dark!  You really can't see the difference between iris and pupil.  DH's eyes are pretty dark too, but if you look at his close you see more of the brown. 

edit to make sense!

• Options

My LO still has the steel/grayish eye color.  Some days they look really blue (which is a possibility) and other days they appear more hazel.  Our guess at this point is that they will be a blueish hazel.  I've read that the eyes start to change between 3-5 months and are finished around the 8 month mark.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Georgie's have just started changing from dark blue to a hazel blue/green like DH's. One of his eyes is a darker hazel with brown in it, while the other is more blue/green.  DH's eyes are the same way...
  • Options
    Charlotte will def have blue eyes.  DH and I both have blue.  Right now they are a beautiful dark blue like my sisters.  I really want them to stay that way.
    DD 5/23/11 - DS 11/20/12 - BFP 1/10/16; EDD 9/22/16
    BabyFetus Ticker

valentines day sexy justin bieber heart 2011
  • Options
    DD's eyes were a really dark blue when she was born, and they're very bright blue now (like DH's).  But my eyes went from dark blue to hazel at 2 years old (much to my pediatrician's surprise), so it's not set in stone yet!
    Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
  • Options
    W's eyes have been completely brown for a while, at least a month or more.
  • Options
    DD's are definitely turning brown (like both mine and DH's).  Our DS has bright blue eyes- he got our recessive genes.
  • Options
    Still blue, but a bit lighter than they were at birth.  I'm hoping they stay blue or turn green like mine, but DH has brown eyes, so they'll probably turn brown unless there's a recessive in there somewhere.
  • Options
    we are definitely bright blue. ;) but i didnt really have any doubts on that ha.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    depending on the light her eyes either look dark blue or brown or hazel. They have gotten a lot darker recently, so they are probably on their way to brown. 
  • Options
    So I assume that if they turn brown, then it most likely is brown for good. How about if they turn green. DD now has green eyes and I hope they stay that way(her grandma has green eyes.)
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Penny's are still grey/blue. I have brown and DH has green. All grandparents but one have blue eyes. I still have no idea what color her eyes will be, haha :) I hope they are green like DH!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

Brown! I was sure he'd have blue, but oh well.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

E's eyes are definitely going to be blue. She has her daddy's eyes.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    DJ's are still blue. I hope they stay blue though like DH. unfortunately they will probably turn brown like mine
  • Options
    Both of my boys have changed their eye colors from that baby grayish color to this gorgeous sapphire blue color. Put them in blue and you can get lost in them quite easily :)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    We have got a Blue eyed boy here. 
  • Options

Blue eyes - they were grey and now they are very clearly blue.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

imagekacelle:
    DD's eyes were a really dark blue when she was born, and they're very bright blue now (like DH's).  But my eyes went from dark blue to hazel at 2 years old (much to my pediatrician's surprise), so it's not set in stone yet!

This happen to my little cousin at 3 years old!

DD 5/23/11 - DS 11/20/12 - BFP 1/10/16; EDD 9/22/16
    BabyFetus Ticker

valentines day sexy justin bieber heart 2011
  • Options

imageSteph&Harry08:
    DS's still look that newborn gray sometimes and sometimes I swear they look dark brown like mine but sometimes they look a little lighter like DH's hazels...so who knows lol.

This! The jury is still out here. Thet've changed color from the original, but still can't tell the end result. I'm guessing brown with some hazel days like DH (mine are brown).

• Options

Interesting to see such a variety!

My eyes are brown, DH's are blue. I have a one brown-eyed parent and one blue-eyed parent but most of us ended up brown-eyed. DH has a blue eyed parent and a green eyed parent, so of course they all have blue or green eyes. 

I'm curious to see how they end up! 

imageimageimage

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    DS started out with those grayish-brown eyes and now they are completely brown and have been for a while. I kinda figured they would be. My eyes are a dark brown, and DH has hazel eyes.
  • Options
    imageeveram01:

Interesting to see such a variety!

My eyes are brown, DH's are blue. I have a one brown-eyed parent and one blue-eyed parent but most of us ended up brown-eyed. DH has a blue eyed parent and a green eyed parent, so of course they all have blue or green eyes. 

I'm curious to see how they end up! 

That's kinda how we are. EVERYONE in my family has blue eyes. My SO has brown, but his dad and grandpa have green and blue. I thought for sure my LO would have blue or green eyes, but they are dark brown!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"