Preemies
Options

Pregnant (& TTC) After Preemie Check-in

Welcome to the check in group for Pregnant After Preemie!  This group is also for those who are actively trying to conceive, planning on it, or just thinking about it...

So, list your first name, due date if you're pregnant or ttc timeline, preemie's name and gestational age at birth as well as the reason for their prematurity.

Pregnant:

albertabride06 - DS Dylan, born at 32 weeks due to short cervix/PTL, Baby #2 due September 26

maybenextyear2 - Twin DC, born at 31 weeks due to PTL, Baby #3 due October 7

beyoga, Deidre - DS Reid, born at 24 weeks due to unkown causes, Baby #2 due October 11

beachykeen1723, Rachel - DS Cooper, born at 30 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP, DD due October 30

miafromab, Mia - DD CJ, born at 23 weeks due to severe pre-e, Baby #2 due Oct 23

PDXGal7868, Haley - DS Cole, born at 34 weeks due to unexplained PTL, Baby #2 due Dec 12

faeriequeeneonwow, Melissa - DD Sophie Jean,  born at 30 weeks due to non-immune fetal hydrops, low amniotic fluid, and pre-e, DS due Feb 2

kimberlyd546 - DS Alex, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e , Baby #2 due Feb 3

becketts - DD Norah, born at 34 weeks due to severe pre-e, Baby #2 due May 1

TTCing:

irishbaby0708 ? DS Jack, born at 30 weeks due to PTL and bicornate uterus

erikaja6, Erika - DS Jordan, born at 33 weeks due to IC

*Sweet Pea*, Jamie - DD Skylar, born at 29 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP 

lgmom2010 - DD Lyla, born at 28 weeks due to severe pre-e and bicornate uterus

SnowPea25 - DS Baby N, born at 32 weeks due to severe pre-e

BartsGirl - DS Benjamin, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM

nasmith882 - DS, born at 27 weeks due to PTL

jcsntms06, Jen - DD Annabelle, born at 33 weeks due to pre-e

AVA0908 - DS born at 26 weeks due to pPROM

Thinking about/Planning on TTCing:

goblue, Kristin - DS Jake, born at 27 weeks due to pPROM, TTC at the end of 2010

weezie825 - DD, born at 33 weeks due to pPROM, TTC summer 2011

sucrets4, Danielle - DD Emmalynn, born at 33 weeks due to unexplained PTL, TTC November 2011

MrsDink - DS George, born at 30 weeks due to PTL, TTC December 2011 

lolen88, Lauren - DS Tanner, born at 32 weeks due to unknown causes

Mommies (again)!

ShannonSky, Shannon - DD Ellie, born at 33 weeks due to pPROM, DD born full term!

kar5162 - DS, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM, DD born full term!

mrsmikey, April - DS Eli, born at 32 weeks due to pPROM, DD born full term!

ijack, Ivory - DD Emma, born at 29 weeks due to placental abruption, DD #2 Quinn born full term!

njkaren, Karen - DS Brandon, born at 26 weeks due to fetal distress due to twin's loss at 20 weeks, DS #2 Wesley born full term!

mrsfriend, Dawn Marie - DS Parker, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM, DS #2 Braden born full term!

justme04 - DS Ryker, born at 34 weeks due to severe pre-e and HELLP Syndrome, DS #2 Max born at full term!

lemen99, Kathy - DS Andrew, born at 26 weeks due to IC, DS #2 Elliott born at 35 weeks due to PTL and an unknown rash!

kamcfarlane, Kate - DS Ryan, born at 32 weeks due to placenta previa, DD Ellen born full term!

ctrickey03, Christina - DS #1 Michael, born full term, DS #2 Christian, born at 32 weeks due to polyhydraminos and IUGR, DS #3 Benjamin, born full term, DD Serenity born full term!

luvdv8 - DD, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM, DD #2 Elizabeth born full term!

Clotho!, Janet - DS Robbie, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e, DS #2 Simon, born at 34 weeks due to PIH and PTL, DS #3 Charles, born at 35 weeks due to PIH

mek10976, Megan - DS Simon, born at 32 weeks due to pre-e/pPROM, DS #2 born full term!

sweetpea18, Sara - DD Reese, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e, DD #2 Grier born full term!

magdalina.h, Maggie - angel baby Aidan, born at 28 weeks due to failed cord, DS #2 Lucas born full term!

Hailie, Meg - DS Nolan, born at 33 weeks due to pPROM, DD Maren born full term!

FemmeNat01, Natasha - DD Elena and DS Lucas, born at 33 weeks due to severe pre-e, DD#2 Alessandra born at 31 weeks due to HELLP/placental abruption

Gwenypher7, Jen - DD Abigail, born at 32 weeks due to HELLP/IUGR, DS Cullen born full term!

Heather1979, Heather - DD Olivia, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM/pre-e, DS George born full term!

Tierelieber, Stephanie - DD Charden, born at 30 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP, DD#2 Adrienne born full term!

IAM4UK - DD Katie, born at 33 weeks due to pre-e/IUGR, twins Abigail and Emily born full term!

Sweets2005, Katie - DD Abby and DS Brady, born at 32 weeks due to placenta previa/bleeding, DD #2 born full term!

mrssnflwr - DD born at 32 weeks due to unexplained PTL, DS born at 36 weeks!

ShanaNChris, Shana - DD Lily, born at 31 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP, DS Liam born full term!

Luvpinsanity, Ashley - DS Brennan, born at 35 weeks due to PTL, DD Addison born full term!

FaithRocks, Kelly - DS Trig, born at 32 weeks due to pre-e, PTL, and placental abruption, DS #2 Grayson born at 35 weeks!

Denesdia, Diane - DD Zoey, born at 25 weeks due to PTL, DS Ben born at 35 weeks!

sabloja - DS Hayden, born at 30 weeks due to pPROM, DD Madison born at 36 weeks!

RRHsMom - DS Ryan, born at 35-36 weeks, DD Meghan born full term!

msalinardi, Margot - DD Angelina, born at 26 weeks due to pre-e, DS Vincent born at 35 weeks due to pre-e, IUGR!

Aidge, Adrienne - DS Sam, born at 29 weeks, DS #2 Ben, born at 35 weeks!

mhop, Martha - DD Campbell, born at 27 weeks due to pre-e, DD #2 Maggie born full term!

-----------------------

News: GL to all our ladies in the 2ww! Congrats to ShannonSky on the birth of your second baby girl!

Updates: Last week, becketts saw LO#2 heartbeat and returns in 2 wk for labs and 4 weeks for another U/S. Beyoga had her cerclage removed yesterday and is hoping to make it to her induction next Tuesday.
If you'd like to address a question to the group, please feel free to page or PM me.

Re: Pregnant (& TTC) After Preemie Check-in

• Options
    praying for you all!!
  • Options
    I hope you all are well!  C'mon mamas, give us some updates!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hit 37 weeks today but have started early labor.  Am at home hoping to make it until tomorrow as I have a friend that could watch Reid and Brad could be with me in labor.
  • Options
    TTC #2, DS Aidan born close to 31 weeks (was not given a reason for him coming early). 
    imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.
  • Options

I have some news... We are expecting again in April 18, 2012.

I had my 1st OB appointment today and it went really well. Heard LO#2 heartbeat 166 bpm. Doctor is also pushing for p17 shots, which was on my list of questions for her today. We have a scheduled U/S in the next 2-3 weeks.

• Options
    Hi! We TTC #2.  DS was born 30w 1 day due to PTL then PROM.  We are going to be doing p17shots at 15weeks and up.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Hi everyone!  Congrats to the new mommies!

We're going to start TTC next month, but had an oops this month.  We'll see what happens in 2 weeks, lol.  I would be thrilled, but DH wants us to wait until we're closer to moving into our house before we start trying. 

BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    imagejcsntms06:

I have some news... We are expecting again in April 18, 2012.

I had my 1st OB appointment today and it went really well. Heard LO#2 heartbeat 166 bpm. Doctor is also pushing for p17 shots, which was on my list of questions for her today. We have a scheduled U/S in the next 2-3 weeks.

Awww, congrats!!!

Things are going well here, DH is back to work this week so we're flying solo for the first time today...so far, so good! Bea lost quite a bit of weight after birth, so I've been nursing her a ton to try and get her back up to her birth weight by her 2 week appt on Thurs. Ellie loves her baby sister, and we have to watch them pretty closely since she tries to hug her every chance she gets.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Can you add me to the list? 

DD Sophia born at 31 weeks due to PTL.  Baby #2 due Jan 21 2012.

Cervix at 3.8cm at 20 week appt.  Checking again on Thursday at 24 weeks.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"