Snarky and T-TTC
Options

I hate waiting...

10 days left until 1st beta, it's driving me insane!! and it's too early to poas, because i still have trigger in me i'm assuming, since it was only 6 days ago

trying to make myself as busy as i can until the 29th!!

how do you ladies pass the time during your 2ww??? LOL

i'm so desperate to keep busy, i volunteered to take my niece & nephew for the weekend so my BIL&SIL can go away LOL

**~*Noelle*~**
Happily Wed DH in May 2010
June 2012: DD#1 born after countless fertility cycles, our 4 year old miracle 
TTC #2: current cycle: 225iu Menopur for 4 weeks, Ovidrel Trigger= BFP! Beta #1; 333, Beta #2 713! 1st u/s showed TWINS (7/18)
BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: I hate waiting...

• Options
    I have no advice, I'm the same way, but good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

UGH..I'm there with you.  I go in for b/w tomorrow at 7dpTrigger.  I'm still temping and my temps have been going up the past few days which is totally screwing with my head.

Hope the next few days fly by for you. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i have the patience of a mosquito LOL  but DH and I are watching the Charlie Sheen roast, so at least taking the mind off of reality LOL
    **~*Noelle*~**
    Happily Wed DH in May 2010
    June 2012: DD#1 born after countless fertility cycles, our 4 year old miracle 
    TTC #2: current cycle: 225iu Menopur for 4 weeks, Ovidrel Trigger= BFP! Beta #1; 333, Beta #2 713! 1st u/s showed TWINS (7/18)
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Lame as it sounds - I try not to think about it!

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• Options

How big was your trigger dose?  Mine was only half, so I decided to test it out.  I triggered last Tuesday, and as of yesterday morning, the line was so ridiculously faint, I had to really want to see it.  I forgot to test this morning, but feel safe in assuming it's out of my system (I tested 3 times, and the line got lighter each time).  

I'm sharing this not so much to give you an excuse to start testing, as to show you that I am one of those crazy people who will be testing too early.  So, instead of doing it yourself, you can just watch me and say to yourself: I'm so glad I didn't do that! Stick out tongue

10/10: Married; 5/11: Dx: Blocked Fallopian Tube; 7/11: D&C/Hysteroscopy to remove polyp
    IVF #1: 9/11: ER: 12R, 11M, 10F, No Frosties; 5dt: 2 blasts, 1 morula; DD born 6/3/12
    IVF #2: 11/12-12/12: ER: 20R, 20M, 16F, 4 Frosties; 5dt: 3 blasts, DS born 8/9/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"