Connecticut Babies
Options

New Haven area moms-to-be :)

Hi everyone! Just curious if there are any social groups for moms to be in the new haven area. Let me know :)
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: New Haven area moms-to-be :)

• Options

Congratulations!!!!

If you go to www.meetup.com you can search in your area for groups that you can join.  Also when you have your little one the local libraries always have baby time.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I would be interested in joining a group like this also, I'm a FTM from the New Haven area.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am from the new haven area too!  I just posted on the April 2012 board about finding other CT mom's so hopefully I will get some responses there too...I would love to meet other moms in the area!
  • Options
    I checked on the meetup website but can't find anything in the area. I'm not sure where else to look. I'm also interested in taking pregnancy yoga classes. Does anyone know of some in the area?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I loved..... Your Community Yoga with Leslie in Hamden.  She is a wonderful teacher and was a midwife so she answers questions and has mini talks before the class.  She is also very accommodating when you buy the sessions.  I delivered 3 weeks early and my money was refunded for the missed classes.
  • Options

Not sure how large a group the new haven area moms-to-be is, but I'd sure love to meet some in the area. As a FTM, I'd really appreciate meeting others sharing the experience. I had a conversation with another expectant mom at the grocery store and we exchanged so much of our experiences in the five minutes that we talked.  That was nice. Let's begin a group and meet up someplace, and hopefully it grows.

I have gone to Community Yoga in Hamden and it was awesome! For the past month though, I've been doing yoga at home with a video "Yoga for your pregnancy".  It's very effective as well.

• Options
    I am a FTM from Milford!
    --Danielle :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"