New Jersey Babies
Options

Announcements

Hi Ladies,

Trying to find a cute way to annouce that we are pregnant to our familes. Any ideas?

image image image Emily and Dan 03-15-2008 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Announcements

• Options

IDK if you can wait this long, but I anounced it at Thanksgiving with all my family there.  As I was fixing my plate I said, "I really need to fill this plate up now that I'm eating for two."  You could do this at any meal, even if not Thanksgiving. 

We told DH's immediate family by putting a picture in the sonogram in the last page of our wedding album, which they hadn't seen yet. 

We told his extended family at a big family gathering at Christmas.  We got everyone together for a group picture with DH as the photographer.  DH said, "On three, everyone say 'Jen's pregnant!" He got some good pics with wide open mouths. 

Good luck!

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I announced on Mother's Day. I picked up a Hallmark Card that was an announcement for the pregnancy...I handed it to our moms (who then of course blurted it out to the rest of the family that was there) and they thought it was a mother's day card. They read it and then read it again and were like OH MY!

Just goes to show people don't pay so much attention to the cards...it was awesome! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"