Snarky and T-TTC
Options

Emma update (sad)

We said goodbye to Emma on Saturday. Our beloved, caring, lovable companion. She was a big girl with an even bigger heart and I miss her tremendously. We all do. Especially our other dog, Lola.DH was gone for most of the week so I had to watch her deteriorate quickly and it was very hard for me to see her like that - he was able to come home and took her to the vet on Friday. The vet tested her for Lyme disease as she was exhibiting some symptoms, it was negative.  The vet said she showed imminent signs of distress and to prepare ourselves to say goodbye. The vet said that it wasnt her existing condition that was causing this but either a tumor on or near her spine or something neurological.  Her left rear leg was completely swollen and it wasnt like that on Thursday when I had inspected her and loved on her. Saturday DH had to carry her in and out of the house, she stopped going potty, she couldnt get up to a sitting position. It was time. We took her in and said our goodbyes and, I cant lie, it was awful. But I knew we made the right decision as she is no longer suffering and I am at peace with that.Thank you for all your thoughts. 

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

Re: Emma update (sad)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board